Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Shiva Space Technology tour with Lemurians ++ | Mexico / US | nov 2005
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Shiva Space Technology tour with Lemurians ++ | Mexico / US | nov 2005

Limboland

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Nov 1, 2005 07:51
Hi!

Shiva Space Technology will do a label tour of Mexico, US and Brazil in November / December 2005. The tour consists of 3 live acts and 2 label dj´s:

.: Live :.
Lemurians
PhasePhour
EldarLife

.: Dj-set :.
Christer
Andyshiva

Period we are available in Mexico and US is: 04. - 21. November.
If you have any questions about this, don’t hesitate to contact me...

Smiles,
Christer Andersson
SST Booking
E-mail / Messenger: limboland@hotmail.com

---- More info about artists ---

Lemurians [Shiva Space Technology, GER]
Lemurians are one of major players in the international psyscene. Both for their tight and strong productions, but also cause they are a k.i.l.l.e.r. live-act behind the mixer. The two-span duo walk the landscape where Full-On psytrance merge with intelligent techno.

Two albums have been released to this date. The debut album “Crystal Mind” came in 2002, and the second album “Secret Message” was released in 2004. They are currently working on their third album that is to be released early 2006. In addition to these albums, they have released a huge amount of tracks on compilations of almost every major label the last years.

Lemurians is the project of JanOsh Riemann (also the live-act System) and Andy Kuchenbauer. They have done gigs all over the world, except South-America which is next on the list which continues to grow.

PhasePhour [Freetransform Records, NO]
PhasePhour was the first artist to be released on the Norwegian label Freetransform Records. The duo, consisting of Eldar von Essen and John Robert Egeland, represents a slightly different way of making highly psychedelic trance. They have their own way of combining the shattering hard beats with the pumping bass lines, psytrance effects, tweaky sounds and melodies.

The response they have gotten on their live gigs in Europe has been very good. John has slowly faded away to the background, and PhasePhour is now 100% Eldar von Essen´s solo project.

EldarLife [Chillcode Records, NO]
This is Eldar von Essen´s new solo project where intelligent and progressive beats meets mellow Full-On. This works very good for a warm up set. The first track from EldarLife “Childrens Task” will be released on Chillcode Records in 2005.

Christer [Shiva Space Technology, Mechanik Records, NO]
Christer has earned himself the reputation of being a quite versatile dj, musically wise- the keyword here being focus and a lot of hard work. There has been a major development in his skills, both technically and musically since his maiden voyage behind the mixer. His DJ sets provide the audience with a wide and exciting arrange of psychedelic trance with one main intension: to make people dance.

Together with a few friends, Christer has run the Norwegian psytrance scene the last years with his successful psyparties Limboland and Inflamabil. His hard work has paid itself, and the good gigs are starting to take him more and more abroad.

Christer is both a label DJ both for Shiva Space Technology and Mechanik Records.

He will release his compilation ”Mental Displacement” on Shiva Space Technology in october 2005 with artist like Damage, Neuromotor, Lemurians, Damage, Mechanix ++

Andyshiva [Shiva Space Technology, GER]
The label manager for Shiva Space Technology has been around almost from the beginning in the old Goa days. He started the label Shiva Space Technology label together with Jorg (aka Shiva) who now runs Shiva Space Japan.

Andyshiva plays the borderline between the deep pumping psychedelic to the Full-On madness that shakes up the dance floor.

Links:
http://www.shiva-space-technology.de
http://www.lemurians.de
http://www.freetransform.no
http://www.mechanik-records.com
mist
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Nov 1, 2005 17:08
book these guys and you will not be dissappointed.
killer sounds all the way around.

just don't give any pizza to uncle christer.

Are you connected to yourself?
http://soundcloud.com/justincaseboy
GoaVet

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 1, 2005 21:58
No Jorg? Shiva Space Technology without Jorg is like cookies & no milk, Kool-aid & no sugar!

I am sure this will rock regardless....PLEASE COME TO L.A.!!!!
Maska
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Nov 1, 2005 23:15
Lemurians in LA would be wonderful...           assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 01:39
have fun in USA Mexico
          www.sangomarecords.com
https://www.facebook.com/Djdaksi
Masterfly

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 02:35
Great party i has been waiting for lemurians here, so i hope a nice party.
cheers!!!!!
          the music is the soundtrack of your life
UserNameTaken

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 04:04
Hook us up!!!!!!
If this is happening anywhere near LA or Tijuana, will be there for sure!

a
Limboland

Posted : Nov 3, 2005 01:02
Thanks!

SST really look forward to the tour now.

We play in San Fransisco 18.11 (Friday), so basically we could do a party in LA or Tijuana on Saturday 19.11 if anyone is interested. Our tickets from Europe has already been covered, so its a great deal

Big smiles from Uncle Christer (Mist, u funnyman´u )
E-mail / Messenger: limboland@hotmail.com
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Nov 4, 2005 02:25
I wish Christer could come to Chicago one more time - he provided excellent music@ last Chilluminati party. Thanks man!
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Nov 4, 2005 06:26
Quote:

On 2005-11-04 02:25, damon wrote:
I wish Christer could come to Chicago one more time - he provided excellent music@ last Chilluminati party. Thanks man!

I second that! Shai and Christers set was flawless. I'm all for DJ's who give energy to the people instead of standing there and frowning at the mixer. It might be a mechanik-record thing. Neuromoter has mastered the art of energy projection

@ Limboland . It was great meeting you and hearing stories from the road. Come to India soon!
Limboland

Posted : Nov 4, 2005 06:31
Thank you!

To play the old Goa and party with you guys was a blast. Had a grin from ear to ear when I sat on the plane back to Mexico

Thank you for that party in Chicago ...
Big smiles
damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Nov 5, 2005 01:21
Quote:

On 2005-11-04 06:31, Limboland wrote:
Thank you!

To play the old Goa and party with you guys was a blast. Had a grin from ear to ear when I sat on the plane back to Mexico

Thank you for that party in Chicago ...
Big smiles

We had a blast too. Come back soon if it's possible.

PS. Do not "kick" me out of dj booth next time please
hrcio

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 22, 2005 10:56
chrispony... haha
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Shiva Space Technology tour with Lemurians ++ | Mexico / US | nov 2005

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance