Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - Sample Source ?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Sample Source ?

Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Dec 21, 2010 06:45:34

Where are these samples taken from ?
           “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
trippy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 21, 2010 09:11
The sample is from an episode of the BBC's Horizon series, called "To Infinity And Beyond":

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Things that would change how you see this world. Enough to drive men to madness. What is the biggest number? Is the universe infinite? Might every event repeat again and again and again? Your intuition is no use here. Faith alone can't save you. Is the Earth just one of uncountable copies, tumbling through an unending void? On one you are rich; on another you have yet to be born. These are the deepest mysteries of the universe. Ladies and gentlemen, pray silence as I present to you ... infinity."

"I acknowledge the privilege of being alive in a human body at this moment, endowed with senses, memories, emotions, thoughts, and the space of mind in its wisdom aspect."
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - Sample Source ?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance