Trance Forum » » Forum  Movies - Salo - 120 days of Sodom
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Salo - 120 days of Sodom

exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Nov 25, 2011 19:43:35
Really i mean eating human excrement is the worst thing I can imagine on film. Other than that the wedding of the president and his cronies dressed up as women, the signora and the pianist bursting into squeals without making any sense (maybe the subtitles i got were screwed up).. i just had to turn it off before i thought i was going to lose the plot.

This movie just left a bad taste in my mouth , and not because of the shit but the depravity of the people behind such ideas and imagery. If not the director and scriptwriter, it was marquis de sade i feel who was just to liberal with his thoughts during his time spent in prison and mental asylums.

GROSS           missing plug-in
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Nov 26, 2011 05:11
Haha i couldn't finish watching this movie either. ! Its too disturbing. Was de sade really talking about how things were back in those days or was it just his crazy idea/imagination which in today's moral society looks painful. There were slaves in those days, who know what the owners were doing with them.

Has anybody actually seen the whole movie at one go ?

“What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Nov 30, 2011 18:51
The movies are child's play compared to the books, and IMO I think he was being serious about portraying depravity in his time.

There is no way you can adapt his books to a movie in a faithfull way.

But also being books it's easier to complete them since it's your imagination configuring the images, you could place any face in there XD

"The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Nov 30, 2011 20:29
I don't think anyone finished the movie...           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posted : Feb 16, 2012 13:07
Heh. After "A Serbian Film", this is a Disney movie. Yes, it is quite possible that I am devoid of soul due to /b/.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Feb 23, 2012 15:28
boring movie           ------------------------------
NEMESIS - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2007
PATTERNS EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2009
SEANCE - DEVILSMIND RECORDS - 2011
PATTERNS II EP - DEVILSMIND RECORDS _ 2013
ierofante

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 25, 2012 00:44
One of the worst film I ever watched.
Trust me mate, it was not a subtitle issue.

By the way, the story is not about De Sade, at least not entirely. The movie is made by Pasolini, one of the most famous italian communist/populist.
He decided to make this movie for criticizing the fascist regime in Italy during WW2, so to enphatize the depravity of fascism, he connects it to De Sade writings.          Fire Walk With Me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Movies - Salo - 120 days of Sodom

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance