Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - RINKADINK - RABBIT FROM DARKSIDE - ( ALCHEMY RECORDS )
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

RINKADINK - RABBIT FROM DARKSIDE - ( ALCHEMY RECORDS )

Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jan 19, 2004 16:12
ALCHEMY RECORDS ARE PROUD TO PRESENT THE LONG AWAITED DEBUT ALBUM FROM THE RENEGADE PRODUCER.

ALCHEMY RECORDS – ALCD009
Release date – February 2004

1) Anyone seen bender?
2) Pacific Producers
3) Hope was closed
4) Cabbage de la Tetradink
5) Syntax and Whiskey (remix)
6) Charlie Cat
7) Tune from Childhood
8) Stampede
9) Power Spooge

:: INFO ::

‘Rabbit from Darkside’ is the long anticipated debut album from South African producer Rinkadink; nine months in the making. The album was written in Japan and London in between extensive touring, engineered and influenced by the people and the parties around the world.

Definitely twisted and extremely unpredictable, off the wall tracks masterly constructed while still retaining a mainstream appeal, ‘Rabbit from Darkside’ is an evolution in the mayhem that is Rinkadink. Completely fresh and unreleased tracks that has been devastating and tickling unsuspecting dancefloors in his live sets over the while.

The album encompasses the full spectrum of styles, definitely left of field yet hopelessly groovy. Dusty and disorderly, developed and tweaked while touring, it has been finely retuned and remixed before the final incarnations arrived on the album. Collaborations on the CD include 2 tracks written with reclusive Mike Modular – (Pacific Producers and Power Spooge), and a collaboration with the Green Reefah (Charlie Cat). ‘Rabbit from Darkside’ includes the fine tuned and fresh take on last years global dance floor hit ‘Syntax and Whiskey’, co- written with Alchemy Records DJ Shane Gobi. From melodic tracks in the vain of Rinkadink’s ‘Ultima’ to dark, nasty and twisted, the album takes you down a deep and vibrant rabbit-hole full of madness.

‘Rabbit from Darkside’ completely twists your head while keeping your feet firmly embedded on the dancefloor. A cacophony of pure mayhem and striking originality, this album is a quantum leap far beyond the norm.

MP3 samples are available from the Alchemy Records MAILING LIST.
www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
liesls

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 19, 2004 17:36
This should be good ... Looking forward to its release in Feb!!
b2c

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Jan 19, 2004 18:09
Any chance of seeing the cover. Starspine produced it! Would love to see his work.           Smile, its a new day!
ApsyDrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jan 19, 2004 23:17
wow.. i love rinkadink.

whereabouts is he these days?

is he in cape town yet.. for the origins festival?

Mind my mind.
liesls

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 20, 2004 11:43
@ b2c

I recently ordered the "Wild Life" SA Artist Compilation by Alchemy Rec... I've noticed that the cover is also designed by Starspine... it seems like he's a talented guy in a variety of fields
Scorb
Scorb

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 21, 2004 01:58
Hey Vana

Looking forward to hearing it man, i've been playing spooge and charlie to death

Ady
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - RINKADINK - RABBIT FROM DARKSIDE - ( ALCHEMY RECORDS )

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance