Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco

Hg
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  73
Posted : Apr 3, 2005 00:29
my 2 dirhams...

About security, I was in Morocco in 2004 backpacking with some friends and travelled all over the country, includin' the Atlas, we rented a car to go to the sahara desert as well and it all went incredibly sweet. No problems whatsoever with local people, except a bit of hassle up in Tanger where they try to sell you everything, but that's exactly what I really enjoyed, contact with the people... Nothing that some dirhams wouldn't solve. Above all, the important part is to respect them show respect all the time and don't go around smoking like a stupid tourist. Feel the time!

Having a festival there is just great, I found so many amazing venues that are ubelievably wonderful. I don't think people should bring up so much conflict and bad vibes to the forum because there is a big crowd from all over confirmed to this festival, if there's any unwashed laundy between organizers or past events, please talk over PM. There should be no worry cuz Morocco is worth going anyways, and if there's music, better! Shall we stop the rumours and start the fun!?!

good luck crew!
          cna't find it
Psyberpunk
Psyberpunk

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Apr 3, 2005 01:28
Quote:

On 2005-04-03 00:29, IT wrote:

About security, I was in Morocco in 2004 backpacking with some friends and travelled all over the country, includin' the Atlas, we rented a car to go to the sahara desert as well and it all went incredibly sweet. No problems whatsoever with local people, except a bit of hassle up in Tanger

so yes i will say if you want to have a zen time in morocco: escape the towns !! especially TANGER and then Casablanca!! in these 2 towns you have to be carreful by night (like in all other european big city !! )
but then in the country side .. yehaaaaa
feel the freedom and the good vibe of locals !!
if you want to spend time in a town: go MArrakesh .. crazy .. full of people .. massive souk .. nice stuff to visit .. and several clubs for night life .. (but oups not really my music ;o) except maybe some time at the Comptoir where they got some good ethnic ive but not always ..
but sure best party around marrakesh are the privat ones ;o) !!!!!!!

Quote:

Nothing that some dirhams wouldn't solve......................

you got it bro ;o)))
Quote:

I found so many amazing venues that are ubelievably wonderful.

exactly .. first time i was driving throug morocco i became nuts:
each 50 km were perfect spots for party .. and everykind of idealistic open air palce:, i mean: forest ,sand desert, rock desert, amaaaaazing beach ..
with no neighbour around .. this kind of place are now totally impossible to find in sweetzerlnad .. to many house everywhere...
no deifnitivly your right: morocco is just a holly land for open air parties )
yeah definitivly can't wait to be down there this summer ..

and really for those that stay after the festival .. you really have to spend some days to relax in essaouira .. amazing psychedelik vibration .-....
(J. Hendrix had a house their .. the Floyd trip thier too .. and a looot of grand fa of the psy music of the 70th !!)
it's really close to the festival .....
Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Apr 3, 2005 06:03
Don't get me wrong! I just love morocco, the people, etc..

But its hard to be organized there, once everything works "under the table".

When you charge a price you should be ablle to offer some basic conditions. One of them is privacy, inside the party!

Until now, everything looks nice and professional!

Keep it this way!

Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Apr 5, 2005 01:24

A lot of pictures added on the website today.
Have a look on the 'location' page !!!

@ Kabul : Yes. I understand your concern. Don't worry. We will think about that too.
It's quite an isolated place. There's 12 km from the main road to the beach. and, of course, we will have a bracelet system and people to check them too.

@ yellowsunshining :
Presale outlet in Japan will be :
Wakyo Distribution
210 Nanai Building,1-31-2
Kichijyoji Minamicho
Musashino City
Tokyo
Zip 180-0003
Phone : +81-(0)422-49-9008/9009(tel/fax)
http://www.wakyo.jp
takaya@wakyo.jp
Tickets should arrive next week.

Scherzo

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Apr 15, 2005 06:34
I can't wait to go to this festival. The beach, the sand, the music, etc. Just need to book my plane ticket

See you out there !

Scherzo
moon333

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 20, 2005 01:56
hello poeple all around the world

The 12 page flyer of Rhythms of Peace festival is finally ready. we waited to gather all the last infos before printing it, so look around you to catch one.

Beautifull new pictures of the festival location are available on our website : www.rhythmsofpeace.net . It is really an amazing beach, each time we go back there we are more and more amazed

we are working with a very low price company for very very cheap plane tickets to morocco

the closest airport to the festival is Agadir

so check this airplane company : www.atlas-blue.com that covers several airports over europe.

Also presale tickets are available all over the globe. we advice you to purchase your full pass tickets for the festival well in advance

check the festival website for more informations : www.rhythmsofpeace.net

peace and light

goodtrip

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Apr 22, 2005 04:15
Rhythms of Peace priçes and time tables:

PARTIDAS
DEPARTURES
LISBOA
LISBON DATA
HORA 17:00
PREÇO 165€

PORTO
OPORTO DATA
HORA 13:00
PREÇO 175€

MATOSINHOS DATA
HORA 12:30
PREÇO 175€

REGRESSO
RETURN DATA 30.08.2005
HORA 17.00

ferry boat não incluido
ferry boat not included

www.goodtrip.org
www.myspace.com/goodtrip_org
info@goodtrip.org
Salim

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Apr 25, 2005 19:25
Is there anyone who know, will there be a lot of POLICE at this festival?
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Apr 25, 2005 20:53
It depends...

Outside the festival, you can expect a lot of police. But usually, they are friendly and there only for the security.
Except maybe ID, no reason they check foreigners one by one ....

Inside the festival, there would be no reason for the police to come.
acidelysid

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 02:10
this one must be great
olive

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Apr 26, 2005 11:51
Busses from france and germany
Bus+festival pass
Departures:Paris,strasbourg,lyon,nancy,montpellier,marseille,bordeaux:390 euro
Departures:frankfurt,saarbrucken:430 euro
wish yu a good trip!!!!!!!!!!
moon333

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Apr 29, 2005 17:10
Newsletter 1 :

Hello peacefull people around the world, this is Morocco online.
Rhythms of Peace Festival crew welcomes you to an incredible experience of psychadelic and spiritual trance art celebrations, happenning in august 25th to 30th on a pristine 4 kms long beach called "Tafadna" where a small fishing village has settled for centuries (Tafadna bach is one of the most beautiful beaches of Morocco, situated between desert-like sand dunes and the Atlantic Ocean).
Mores pictues : http://www.rhythmsofpeace.net

Flyers :

Packed with pictures and all the infos you need to join the festival, flyers are know ready.
We are currently sending them to all our contact around the world.
We hope you will find them next to your place soon ;-)

Line-up :

With 15 international live acts and more then 30 djs, the main stage line up is now closed.
Rhythms of Peace festival will offer you a complet panorama of actual psychedelic trance from groovy progressive to stompy night music through upliftng morning full on.
Along with some of the most famous Moroccan traditional bands, the second stage will propose some very good ambient and chillout artists. The lineup it's still under construction so if you're interested please get in touch with : artists@rhythmsofpeace.net

Tickets :

Tickets are now available in more than XXX outlets around the world. Check out tickets page for an up-to-date list. If there is no outlet next to your place, you can also buy them through Acces All Areas at http://www.onlinestall.com or http://www.tranceshop.com.
Please note there are only 15 days left to get your full pass ticket at the discounted price of 65 euros. From may 15th it will be 80 euros then 100 € at the door.
Special price apply for developping countries and for Moroccan citizens. Please contact us.
Some traditionnal berber tents will be available for 10 rent. Please contact : bivouacs@rhythmsofpeace.net
And we are also working on a all-including package with transfert from the airport, festival ticket, traditional berber tent and moroccan meals. More infos soon.

Scherzo

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 4, 2005 08:56
How easy would it be to find a lift from the party to Essaouira during the festival ?

Thanks in advance.
Tris
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : May 4, 2005 15:29
Essaouira is about 60 km from the beach.

We will try to organise shuttle bus from the festival at least 2 time a day.

If not, you will be able to go by "Grand Taxi" (shared taxi) with room for up to 6 people. If you bargain well, you should be able to go for something like 3 or 4 € per person....
Salim

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 4, 2005 18:24
Quote:

On 2005-05-04 17:29, ACIDONACID wrote:
Looks very nice and I try to come.

I agree. This really looks like it will be THE festival of the summer.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rhythms of Peace 2005 Morocco
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance