Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Reviews - -Astrix (Hommega) LA March 17th, 2005
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Reviews - -Astrix (Hommega) LA March 17th, 2005

Warriors(zeek)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 14:06
Hey guys how did it go.. for sure astirx must have killed it .. let me knw

Love & Respect
ZeeK
           Love The PSYCHEDELIC WORLD , PEOPLE N MUSIC... Spread The Psychedelic Virus!!!

DESIGNER HIPPIES
MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY , SINCE 1999 !
konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 14:59
i gotta tell you, the party was not worth $20.
it said it was going to be till 4:00am, however the kind and polite security asked everybody out by 2:00am.
that was ridiculous.

astrix spun some nice tunes and the mixing was solid. i'd rather hear him play live though.

myspace.com/konfluxpsy | www.konfluxmusic.net | PsyTribe | Phar Psyde Recs. | Logical Light Recs.

For CD releases:
http://www.saikosounds.com/english/search.asp?search_str=konflux
I.D.a.N
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 20:09
Astrix was very good, he played some unreleased and released tracks. The party itself sucked big time, they shut down the party at 2:00 pm (I should say kicked everybody out).

The party should have been saturday night instead of thursday.           In god I trust, everybody else pay cash!!!
PsyDrama
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 21:24
meanwhile, in another part of the universe... Manny and Spyro ROCKED it at Psyfix. Great turn out too... thanks to everyone that showed!
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 22:28
Quote:

On 2005-03-18 21:24, PsyDrama wrote:
meanwhile, in another part of the universe... Manny and Spyro ROCKED it at Psyfix. Great turn out too... thanks to everyone that showed!

haha i like that narration description           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
kin beat
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 23:03
well i kinda feel ripped off somehow,i got there at 12:30am and defenitly kinda surprised to see him playing that early i mean have heard form plenty of people that his live act was one of the most incredible and passionate sets in the trance world you know. anyway one hour and 30 minutes after the security personal of the avalon decided to shut it down,why??? im still wonder why??they should've known that they were not gonna get a great turn out on thursday night out of a psytrance party though with astrix! he's famous and all that but not in LA.
how many trance heads go to parties in the LA,OC,VALLEY,SD area??? at most 400 if m not mistaken which i hope not,most of the times even people for TJ and rosarito come over to the parties,yesterday there were 2 parties and all split up hollywood and woodland hills.... come on it's the avalon they wanted to have a great income out of alcohol sales and it did not happened...i was actually surprised to see that many people!! we were like how many 130-100??? that was a lot!!! anyway his music was great i heard a bounch of tunes i've listening recently he has a really good technique to mix but i would've enjoy better his live act... i enjoyed it while it last.... i hope he comes back soon.           www.instagram.com/ckloro
www.twitter.com/ckloro
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Reviews - -Astrix (Hommega) LA March 17th, 2005

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance