J
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Oct 8, 2007 21:54
Quote:

On 2007-10-08 21:40, Ellon wrote:

P.S. - Rebolation suits girls much better

That's the only good thing about it!

Imagine brazilian girls, shaking their asses on some Iboga sound!

Even Stuntman Mike gets crazy with that!!

Regards!
brunoazalim

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 8, 2007 22:33
Quote:

On 2007-10-08 21:54, Peyote® wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-10-08 21:40, Ellon wrote:

P.S. - Rebolation suits girls much better

That's the only good thing about it!

Imagine brazilian girls, shaking their asses on some Iboga sound!

Even Stuntman Mike gets crazy with that!!

Regards!

this is the best part of it my friend..

imagine liquid soul live and this girls like this...........
Forza
Forza

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Oct 8, 2007 23:47
Quote:

On 2007-10-08 21:17 Full_on wrote:
What is not positive IMO is to see like 100+ people dancing the same way, in sort of a herd behavior, mainly because it is fashion or cool to dance this way.

Napo you are right, while is better for people to think for themselves instead of just following others because something is cool or trendy, some people just do it because they are expressing what the music is making them feel and people just connect with that energy which makes them dance together and enjoy the music.

Quote:

On the other hand, they feel good, and this is good, so I still think it is a much better thing to see than people falling on the ground because they're doing too much (which also happen a lot around here).

For sure, at least dancing is good for your health and it lets people connect together in a psychedelic state of mind.

Peace

Peace, Love, Light and Harmony
Janue
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 00:04

That girl looked nice i think they got the idea from here hahaha

Duranguense dance !!!!           If u are Something, Dont ask for nothing
If u are Nothing, Dont ask for something
Galaxian
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 00:07
Woo this is crazy... funny for sure, but people on drugs... its often funny Hehe, i dont know imo his dance somehow doesnt suite trance music... I can rather imagine them ridin a horse and chasin bandits thru desert :D lol just kiddin           VA - Momentum vol.1 - Compiled by PhaseTech
www.ektoplazm.com
www.tesseractstudio.org
www.myspace.com/phasetech
"42"
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  129
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 00:52
I say -
Every dance suits every music !

"The beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..." or more like "The movment is in the legs of the dancer..."

More to that - I think we got here in israel our unique technique of this "Rebolation" :
The guy with the Viatnamees Hat... I see him all the time @ 3rd empire and moksha... He dances in 1/8's
          www.myspace.com/42aviv
Pinkadelic @ ciledakniP
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 02:11
Damn, im in brazil right now, and i gotta tell you, that's a weirdass dance.
but the girls here who dance it shake it like crazy man.
but from what i see in the vids, crazy dance, looks like salsa or something.           -Soultech/Stampgevaar Records, Parampara Recs

-MSN: marcio_zimerman9@hotmail.com

-myspace: http://www.myspace.com/pinkadelica
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 03:29
I was talking to a Brazilian friend about this thread and he told me that people that dance NrebolationN are considered tacky, lacking culture, the worst kind of parachuters that land on a party, and that a lot of people are avoiding some parties because of this dance - usually they are in the huge parties/fest, and not in the small ones, because they are stared down and sometimes stop dancing rebolation. My personal experience, seeing one couple dancing here in Japan, is that they are clueless. Totally. It was really strange seeing this Michael Jackson dancing trance.
Horrible.

Peace.
Magox
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 06:08
what's horrible is people judging like you and deciding what's fit for dancing or not, and also people like your friend that call people, "tacky, lacking culture, the worst kind of parachuters that land on a party" thats what's horrible.

what an ugly, judgemental, holier than thou view.

really sad to see people like that

dancing is a free form of expression. If this is the way people want to dance, then so be it...

What ever happened to "dance like no one is watching" ?

you must be one of those people that sit back and chuckle with your friend about how funny someone looks or how someone is dancing.

Dancing is about just letting your body go and dancing to the rhythm, whether it is something you like or not, or whether it's out of rhythm doesnt matter, it's still dancing.

"On the path of spirituality, one ventures to vanquish one’s own faults rather than to judge others"
piko_bianko
Oxya

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 06:18
tecno brega

karekla

google it           extreme
Run Lola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 07:58
Quote:

On 2007-10-09 03:29, goa-ganges wrote:
I was talking to a Brazilian friend about this thread and he told me that people that dance NrebolationN are considered tacky, lacking culture, the worst kind of parachuters that land on a party, and that a lot of people are avoiding some parties because of this dance - usually they are in the huge parties/fest, and not in the small ones, because they are stared down and sometimes stop dancing rebolation. My personal experience, seeing one couple dancing here in Japan, is that they are clueless. Totally. It was really strange seeing this Michael Jackson dancing trance.
Horrible.

Peace.

I think that psychedelic parties and festivals are all about being free to dance the way you feel. aren't you suppose to just free yourself from any judgment and give your body the absolute freedom to move the it desires, along with the music?
ॐtangotaurianॐ
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 08:18
Quote:

I think that psychedelic parties and festivals are all about being free to dance the way you feel. aren't you suppose to just free yourself from any judgment and give your body the absolute freedom to move the it desires, along with the music?

rite said lola...
100 marks           Banao banao banao banao...Right now!!!
goa-ganges
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 08:19
Hey Magox, calling me ugly for judging and YOU yourself caught judging me! So pathetic! And you should yourself learn some Portuguese (which I undestand via Spanish) and read their forums and realise that itLs the overall opinion. Learn to read and understand this (itLs a review of one the biggest party in Brazil - and all the reviews are btalking how ugly itLs to see PsyJacksons at their parties). Got it?

http://www.baladaplanet.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6891
psysnoopy

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 08:35

PsyJacksons

loooooooool I love this thread

shamanizer

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Oct 9, 2007 08:45
Fuck it, in the next party i will go i will rebolate in front of some "scene veterans" and if they will judge me i will jump out of my hippy disguise and teach them a lesson and i bet they will be rebolating with me.
No, but honestly, let people dance in the way they want without judging them. There's no dress codes nor rules how to shake ones ass in the party.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Rebolation
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance