There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - re boom festival 2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

re boom festival 2004

psydam

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 8, 2004 21:36
hi everyone,we are goint to boom this year and would like to know if someone has been to portugal in 2002?
And if he could report me a bit the party?
Could you tell me as well if its true that you can't bring any bottle of water into the site?
And Is it true that the way out is definitive?
thanks for all answer
BOOM SHANKAR
hipnotik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : May 9, 2004 16:33
Off course not...
You have a lot of info about Boom festival all over the net, search and see for your self.

See u in Boom Festival           Hipnotik
info@boomfestival.org
Site - http://www.boomfestival.org/
psychild
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 12, 2004 11:50
I have a question for people that went to Boom last time. What would be a reasonable amount of money to cover all the expenses at the festival itself (water, food, drinks, whatever) for the whole five days? Any tips highly apreciated.

See ya'll at the Boom!           "Just as every skill is strengthened by practice, so is every bad habit made worse by repetition."
kimikal_weapon

Started Topics :  2
Posted : May 13, 2004 01:33
Posted by : psydam
Posted on : 2004-05-08 21:36 hi everyone,we are goint to boom this year and would like to know if someone has been to portugal in 2002?
And if he could report me a bit the party?
Could you tell me as well if its true that you can't bring any bottle of water into the site?
And Is it true that the way out is definitive?
thanks for all answer
BOOM SHANKAR

everyone as expenses diferent than the others
excluding the festival tikets,but i think u should have at least 25 to 35 per day.
it's a "psychedelic town" where you'll find plenty cool stuff where to expend your $.

gAN32h
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  11
Posted : May 16, 2004 18:12
The Festival ticketes this year will be :
70 Euros at pre-sale
100 Euros at the door

Things in the festival are not so expensive.
Last year you could enter on the festival with water,food,mostly everything you could carry inside..
You could change your money for BOOM Money, that is the only money the stores will accept.
You'll find hard not to spend money inside the festival..from massages to acessories..from paintings to food..from drinks to clothes..evrything is there.
You can visit the surrounding villages wich are very beautifull with no problems of getting in or out the festival...
BOOOOOOM
---------------------------------------------
Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?
dEEP

Started Topics :  0
Posted : May 16, 2004 19:24
tjek 2002 out,... maybe it's nearly the same this year: http://www.boomfestival.org/archiv/boom02/content/01.htm
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - re boom festival 2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance