Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - Rainbow
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rainbow

Ra1nbow_Warr1or

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 13, 2006 22:49
Ahoy everybody!

The Time has come to let all of you know that the groundwork for an SA rainbow Organisation has begun to be laid and we are excited to annouce our first trance gathering on the 1st of September (more info to come)

However we are in the process of building our information network , so please do the following, if you would like to know what Rainbow is about ...click the link and read this http://welcomehome.org/

Also this is our unofficial blurb for our first trance dance gathering..(please read this carefully)

"TIME FARM, Enchanted Forest, opp. Cape Point Reserve - The hosts of Time Farm have kindly agreed to let us use the venue for our Rainbow Gathering on 1 through 3 September, specifically because of the ethics of our gathering.

So, although it is early in the season, with the possibility of cold weather, we will be nursed by large trees, a beautiful stream running through and surrounded by ley lines with powerful magick in that land. In exchange we will be asked to clear some of the old wood in the forest, so willing hands will be needed closer to and during the event.

Once again, note that this is a Gathering where all peeps who are interested in sharing in a natural, organic environment will be welcomed - alcohol and synthesized chemicals will not be available or welcomed. Leave that at home and come and experience shamanic ecstatic dance, community living. The event will be free for all and food will be provided - all who come are asked to be responsible for themselves, and in so doing we will look after each other too.

We will bless the land that we have been given the grace to use and leave it in a BETTER state than we found it, with integrity - in peace, love, unity, respect.

We are manifesting the reality we want for our gatherings, with vision and in faith. and most importantly TOGETHER."

ok basically we are pulling trance gatherings back to their roots ala GOA style , concentrating on shamanic trance and trance dance ethos, this is not a comercial party ..i think the blurb pretty much makes that clear....

so....

If any of what you have read here interests you, please do the following....

PM me your email addies to be added to the info list....

we are also having an acoustic session on Scarbourgh beach on the 23rd of July and i will post more info about that next week closer to the time....

Love and Light

Rainbow

hummingbird

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 14, 2006 23:49

15 years in the making!!!

Ahoy!!!

http://soundcloud.com/seasons_end
ApsyDrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jul 15, 2006 13:26
This is something beautiful... and I've been waiting for a gathering like this for years...

I will definitely be there on the 23rd.

Keep the peace.           Mind my mind.
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - Rainbow

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance