Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rainbow Serpent Festival 2004 - Australia
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Rainbow Serpent Festival 2004 - Australia

Mothershabooboo

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 28, 2004 15:42
What an amazing 4 days and 3 nights that was! Setting was perfect with nice open camping areas and the stages set among the massive trees. The decor was probably the most extensive and psychedelic i have seen at a festival and totally transformed the place into the ideal setting for a psy trance festival.

This was the first Rainbow Serpent i have been to and i went in with very high expectations from what everyone had told me but i can honestly say i was blown away by the beautiful people and to a slightly lesser extent, the music. I met so many amazing new people as well as catching up with many old friends so when the music was a bit lacking (Alien Project to name just one), there was always something to do. There was just so much to do and to see that it was at times quite difficult to choose but whatever I chose, be it dancing, relaxing, watching a movie in the outdoor cinema or eating one of those delicious pizzas, it was always fantastic.

Big up the Green Ant crew for putting on a world class event and i'll definately be back next year!!

..so what did you guys think?
Christian
D-Nox

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 10:42
I just returned back from australia and I have to say that the rainbow serpent belongs to the most interesting and beautifulls festivals around the world.

I never have been on such a peacefull and friendly place. No Agression, No Fights, No worrys, nothing just pure love & fun.

100 points

Big thanks to the greent ant family!!!

Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Rainbow Serpent Festival 2004 - Australia

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance