R351570R in Toronto, Nov 30th

Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Nov 21, 2002 20:13
Double Agents Psy-Clone, bathory, MTO, and Agent Moskalyk present:

R351570R - Recruitment Drive::: NOVEMBER 30, 2002
10PM-5AM, $10 at the door, 19+, ROAR, 651 Queen St. West - Reverb

R351570R, AfterGlow Productions, SMERK ;^), www.ektoplazm.com, www.DarkHarmony.com, Spundar, and PlatikWrap

For over a year now, the agents of the Toronto Psychedelic Underground movement known as Resistor have gathered on the last Saturday of most months to revel in blacklight and outer-worldly decor to the best tech-trance, psychedelic and goa that the globe has to offer. The time is upon us again to congregate at the big purple building at the corner of Bathurst and Queen we've come to know and love, and to this time bring out others amongst us that may be worthy or in need of our cause to participate in our futuristic tribal ritual.

Main Stage - Goa/Psy/Tech-Trance with a special guest joining Psy-Clone for the introductory chill set.
Psy-Clone (Double-Agents Records, Volume Lounge)
Satori (Digital Love, Activate)
Basilisk (Ektoplazm Records)
Leon (Israel)
Phink (DeepSeaFish, DarkHarmony.com)

AfterGlow Productions Chill Room brought to you by Plastik Wrap
INFINDEBULA (illbient live p.a.) - Toronto - Free World Media, www.nubreed.com/infindebula
AZAKITE ("jungle at 33") - Toronto - Afterglow
Psy-Clone (PsyTribe and Dub) - Volume Lounge, Double-Agents Records
Miss Blue (DownTempo, Trip Hop) - Volume Lounge, Double-Agents Records, ETC

? SMERK ;^) Welkum 2 da Jungle Room... lineup to be announced

Having just launched the Double-Agents label to promote Goa, Psy and Chill music amongst the North American market, this month's Resistor, after much needed time off in October, promises new pleasures for all senses. We will showcase "Chiller Waves", our first chill compilation as a label, with a special chill set to start the night featuring a special guest from Montreal and a CD Bazaar through DarkHarmony.com and its owner, DJ Phink. We also celebrate the Ektoplazm Records debut 12" release from CHI-A.D. featuring two top tracks from these veterans of Goa Trance and you will have a chance to hear these tracks first in Basilisk's set. Joining us from Israel with a bag of full-on Middle-Eastern intensity is DJ Leon, and we're pleased to bring back our own Minister of Mix, DJ Satori, who has proven to be one of our most sought-after agents and would have more written about him were he to write a bio for the website... ; p

We are joined by the respected Afterglow Productions crew, who with the aid of Plastik Wrap Clothing and DarkHarmony.com, will be orchestrating a true chill space for tired trancers to rest in. Models, deco, and an atmosphere of contemplation and community awaits you, with the best in underground chill, downtempo, psytribe, ambient and dub tunes as aural stims. In the third room, we are aided in the good fight by the strange lads of SMERK ;^), who focus on taking you on a journey into the humid undergrowth of JUNGLE on their monthly exploration of dark and evil electronica. As always, fruit, candy and toys for the children inside of our trancers will be available all night long. Professional massages are also offered for a nominal fee. Projections will again be provided by Matt of www.ElfTrance.com, and our collective's exclusive artist, ArchAngel, will have our UVR CyberTapestries on display alongside those of that synthetically divine being, Spundar. Spundar will have his mind-twisting uniforms on display and available for commercial trades throughout the night - previews at www.spundar.ca

www.Double-Agents.com ::: Subversion Through Sound
www.R351570R.com ::: W3L[0m3 70 7h3 Fu7uR3 >>3nj0y<<

Flyer:
http://www.r351570r.com/flyers/images/R14-front.gif
Leon Psynesthesia
Psynesthesia
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Nov 27, 2002 02:25
good to see you posted this one Scott, should be a blast .
i'm looking forward for this party and meeting all the people .
see you all there
CandyFlip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Nov 29, 2002 21:16
anyone going for this?

wonder how it would be?
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Nov 30, 2002 01:13
All I can tell you is that I have been to 2 parties in Toronto and they were great. That place has one of the best vibes I have ever seen. I am sure that this party will be a blast.           Both teams played hard
CandyFlip
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Nov 30, 2002 03:49

delete

[ This Message was edited by: CandyFlip on 2002-12-04 06:11 ]
Psygirl®
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  189
Posted : Dec 2, 2002 17:30
so, how was it?

Leon?!?! details ..           Live for the journey, not the destination.
Leon Psynesthesia
Psynesthesia
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Dec 3, 2002 01:06
this was a great party
i had my fun djing, met lots of really nice people, and danced my feet off
the crowd was really good as well
basilisk gave an amazing set !
well done man, no one plays Goa anymore
i'm sure whoever went didn't regret it

[ This Message was edited by: Leon (Synesthesia) on 2002-12-03 01:07 ]
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Dec 3, 2002 02:27
WICKAD! I had super fun... this party really went off and was successful overall - good attendence, nice decor, lots of musical variety (jungle, chill, goa and psy!), an extremely diverse but loving crowd with people from all walks of life... all lifestyles, fashions, viewpoints... and the sets very sweet! I had a killer time playing and heard a lot of excellent material from everyone else playing... I've had cause for complaint at some Toronto parties but this was NOT one of 'em! And YES... Goa still rules!!!

Here are some reviews from our local scene...
http://www.torontoraves.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9931
http://www.ektoplazm.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=624

Hey Leon if you're in town a little while longer gimme a shout! Peaze..
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - R351570R in Toronto, Nov 30th

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance