First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 18:05
wearing his extra slim hip hugging limited edition LEVIS jeans singing EVILS LIVES ELVIS with SILVEr shinning everytime he closes his eyes           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 10:42
hahahaha

i wonder if he's still wearing a plastic nose or its ok now to let go and breathe easy, since he's dead and all.. and no one form the media can really see him..
          Nothing is said that has not been said before.
Baba Yaga
Baba Yaga

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 11:21
hehehe last night in my bleep i've seen that MJ is feeling very well, he maybe not exactly on the Elvis island....but somewhere in the near. Well, just imagine for the second....how easy would be create another MJ, cose most of his body was already synthetic, so no one would ever notes the difference.           www.parvati-records.com
http://soundcloud.com/babayagaparvati
https://www.facebook.com/parvatibabayaga
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 1, 2010 15:36
mods please add the word APART after Jackson to the header it will look so cool
          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 18:40
I wonder how the reaction would be from members and mods if someone was as disrespectful - as certain members are - to example Cosma?           www.beatagency.dk
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 1, 2010 19:43
cosma- was on topic
this is
and besides Cosma was not as famous
had been he would have face the same consequence...wait when skazi orbitury comes you will see how nasty it will be --we rip him apart while he is alive--just think what will we do when hes gone--oh and think about Erez and those underwears ---there will be jokes about them--cosma just got lucky because psytrance was not as commercial when he was around had it been and had been a megapsy he would face the heat and wrath--if you dont like what you see--you have the option not to read          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 20:25
excuses, excuses! I dont give a rat's a** about if it's on topic or not. Point is that you and a few other guys are damn rude!

Your argument about being famous = deserve to be ripped apart show me that you are not a person to debate with.          www.beatagency.dk
AumShantiAum
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 20:55
dont really give a fuck what the world thinks of Michael Jackson. IMO he was a BRILLIANT artist. Yes he had some personal problems (a lot of which was caused by the media or was bullshit the media hyped up). He contributed so much to the music world, and anyone who doesnt believe this can go play billie jean or thriller at just about ANY party in ANY scene ANYwhere in the world and watch EVERYONE get down to it.

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 1, 2010 21:18
Hitler was so wary of the danger of humor to the Third Reich that he had special 'joke courts' set up for, among other things, punishing people who named their dogs and horses 'Adolph.' As Hermann Goering instructed the Law, the telling of a joke could be an act against the Fuehrer, against the state, or even against the whole Nazi Weltanschaung
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Jul 2, 2010 00:13
Quote:

On 2010-07-01 18:40, Beat Agency wrote:
I wonder how the reaction would be from members and mods if someone was as disrespectful - as certain members are - to example Cosma?

Oh great. I know how this will end...           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jul 2, 2010 00:34
Quote:

On 2010-07-02 00:13, Pavel wrote:
Quote:

I wonder how the reaction would be from members and mods if someone was as disrespectful - as certain members are - to example Cosma?

Oh great. I know how this will end...

This topic has gone to something all together different.           Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Pavel
Troll

Posted : Jul 2, 2010 00:46
Quote:

On 2010-07-02 00:34, Boulevard wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-07-02 00:13, Pavel wrote:
Quote:

Oh great. I know how this will end...

This topic has gone to something all together different.

The trolling season is here           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Maine Coon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 2, 2010 05:24
Quote:

On 2010-07-02 00:46, Pavel wrote:

The trolling season is here

For every Troll there is a General

I wonder if it’s a testament to the shape of the scene, when the main Trance forum is consistently topped by the MJ thread...
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 2, 2010 08:32

Pavel
Troll

Posted : Jul 2, 2010 10:31

Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - R.I.P Michael Jackson
← Prev Page