First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  241
Posted : Jun 28, 2010 12:32
michael wanted to be BAD but the world forced him to be good..he wanted to go Death -Goth Dark style but the labels just would not let him..if you look at his albums Thriller- Dangerous- Blood on The Dancefloor all have this morbid death theme going..on the other side the masses saw him as an Angel sent by GOD--i liked him because he was evil not because he gave Earth Song & Heal the World"..but for he gave Thriller & Ghosts

yah and this thread does not belong here..if so then so does Dio's          When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Tomer
Yotopia

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 28, 2010 15:16
for those who are intrested you can download yotopia remix for
micheal jackson - thriller

in this link :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/uph4tr
          visit us on myspace.com/yotopia
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 28, 2010 20:15
hope u have taken the required copyright licenses otherwise the Ghosts will come           When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Tomer
Yotopia

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jun 28, 2010 20:20
its not released anywhere

we made a few years ago as a tribute to micheal           visit us on myspace.com/yotopia
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jun 28, 2010 20:46
You really should learn to spell his name right. It's Michael           www.beatagency.dk
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 22:45
Lets see some facts.

Fact 1) Michael Jackson was never convicted as a child molester. He was accused two times and on the first trial there was an out of court settlement and on the second trial he was declared innocent. Some people seem to ignore or avoid these facts for their own reasons.

Fact 2) Child molestation is the illegal act when an adult has sex with a child (someone under 18 years of age in most countries). Lets assume for a moment that MJ molested children, i wonder if the same applies to groups like Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Elvis Prisley, Frank Sinatra, Iron Maiden, Kiss, Aerosmith, Motorhead, Depeche Mode and hundrends of others groups and singers into the music industry...... Just Mick Jagger must have had sex with a thousand underage girls during his Rolling Stone tours but i dont see anyone calling him a child molestor. By the way Elvis was dating his first wife when she was just 14........

Fact 3) This is a music forum and not a court, anyone can judge the music but noone has the right to judge the man. In order to judge someone you must first judge yourself and i doubt anyone dares to do that in public. Lets leave the judging part to God.

Fact 4) People who flame dead people in public are just lame because dead people cant defend themselves. Its better to keep your opinion about someone who is dead for yourself and like people in Sicily use to say "if you dont have something good to say about someone then dont say anything at all".           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
positive036

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 23:06

Very well explained in just a few facts!!

Outolintu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jun 29, 2010 23:44

Lets see some more facts.

Fact 5) some like mj's music and others don't. why someone has to get really dirty pro or con is a mystery.

Fact 6) that is perfectly ok.

Fact 6.2) i just ate a late night dinner.

Fact 6.7) that's perfectly ok too.

Fact 7) this is a PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE forum and not a MJ forum. why is this discussion still continuing on the front page as other non-psy threads are swiftly moved into dusty closets?

Fact 8) it's better to keep your opinion to yourself.

"no one ever sweats on a plug-in" -moby
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 00:21
Facts of life!

Everyone in the world is doing something without me
Boulevard
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 01:00
The kid who supposedly MJ molested had come from Make a wish Foundation and was suppose to live only that year and his last wish was to meet MJ.

But for some reason that kid was there for the trails to come. So MJ gave that kid some more years to live.

I just find that part funny.

Detox very well explained.

Mushrooms make you do crazy stuff. Look at Mario he jumps on animal heads and fights with dragons.
Enertopia
Enertopia

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 05:23
Oh god, why am I jumping into this pool of sharks....well....sometimes I do.

MJ was an artist, his blessing was too big to handle, millions of followers and the most success ever.

He was also a victim of his parents and after he grew up and became a solo artist, he had a horrible accident where he got burned making a Pepsi commercial, that started a whole downward spiral, Pain Killers (Extremly addictive), Depression (Xanax, Paxil....), Lost his hair forever and had to live with a wig and it goes on and on.....

Most of rich, tormented and talented people will turn into a somekind of addiction, most of the times drugs and sex.....

That's his personal business. I got a 4 year old daughter who does not care or know about all those dark paths, but I can see how she admires his dancing and his singing, that means, her soul feels something possitive about him, as millions did and still do.

He revolutionized modern dancing, he also considered as the most charity giver in the history. One example is "We are the World".

So, maybe I would not let my daughter or son stay in his place, but I will surley put him as a role model of perfectionism and joy to POP music and arts.

Im sure he made millions of people happy in many ways and inspired millions in other ways, as for me, as a kid I used to love his dancing and music, he did not change my life in any way, but I will admire his work everytime I see something of his.

Again, a millionair with a huge generous heart with lots of personal problems that some who read this, have them in small ammounts. (Drugs, anti depressants, maybe some verbal abusers....)

www.myspace.com/enertopiapsy
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 10:20
Quote:

On 2010-06-30 05:23, Enertopia wrote:

MJ was an artist, his blessing was too big to handle, millions of followers and the most success ever.

He was also a victim of his parents and after he grew up and became a solo artist, he had a horrible accident where he got burned making a Pepsi commercial, that started a whole downward spiral, Pain Killers (Extremly addictive), Depression (Xanax, Paxil....), Lost his hair forever and had to live with a wig and it goes on and on.....

Most of rich, tormented and talented people will turn into a somekind of addiction, most of the times drugs and sex.....

this is a serious case of stereotyping most rich talented tormented people out there!
          Nothing is said that has not been said before.
Xolvexs
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jun 30, 2010 13:52
there is the dark side there is the bright side and there is the flip side--twist and squeeze the dead lemonhead for more juice add some sugar add a 33cl Pierrier pop 2 500mg zoloft light up white shroud with gold dust breathe in and out..watch Michael do a fly by visit

When death comes to your doorstep, make sure you are alive
Forest dreams
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 14:51
MJ was never convicted because he is a smooth criminal.

But that does not change the fact that macaulay culkin dumped MJ after the numerous arse raping sessions!
          Nothing is said that has not been said before.
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 16:35
I'm sure he's having a lovely relaxing time on Elvis Island.           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - R.I.P Michael Jackson
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance