Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - questions abt fullmoon 2005 space buddha and void sets
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

questions abt fullmoon 2005 space buddha and void sets

Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Oct 7, 2006 19:27
ok now i havent been to fullmoon 2005 but i have the vids from psysurfeur.com....so wat i want to know from neone who was at the festival or for those who can identify from the video:
1)wat was the track with which space buddha ENDS his set...some lovely floating melody...
2)void live set...which is the track dat they START their set... and theres this part 1/2min or 45 secs onwards into voids set which gets madd.....can neone help me...wud be grateful
Pseehaw
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Oct 7, 2006 23:00
can u give us the link for full moon 2005 video coz i only see full moon 2006...
...and tell us the exact time for those videos           www.soundcloud.com/pseehaw
www.facebook.com/pseehaw
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 8, 2006 18:10
woops sorry i hadnt dloaded it from psysurfeur.com...got it frm soulseek...but ne one who was at the festival can help??
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 17, 2006 08:45
ok people...no replies :-( ...but neways i got the void answer...the piece i asekd abt is frm the track James Brown is dead on their new album..
wud appreciate if neone cud help me with the space buddha one..its a beautiful tune right at the end of his set...just before the crowd applause
morff14
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  20
Posted : Mar 31, 2008 04:18
gess its a bit late but i need that tracks name too. the space buddha one..any help appreciated.
morff14
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : Apr 6, 2008 22:56
ok one track space buddha played is. kali jaia remix... thats the title but cant fin it ANYwhere on the net.. anybdy hurd this track ever?
morff14
IsraTrance Junior Member
Posted : May 1, 2008 05:29
finallly after ages of sleeplesness, i figured out the track.. its legendary lighting off 'no sheilds' but wut the hell ..the best part of the track (as shown in the fmf vdo ) is different from that on the album... wut to do i need to find the names of these songs sumbdy plzzz help me out wit this (
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Jun 4, 2008 14:57
hey man...if ur talking abt the track that space buddha finished his set with its
Cyber Cartel - majestic (VA flip-out 4 2005)
          ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - questions abt fullmoon 2005 space buddha and void sets

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance