Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Quest4Goa .:. 7 Years in Trance .:. 30th June & 1st July 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Quest4Goa .:. 7 Years in Trance .:. 30th June & 1st July 2006

Redlink
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jun 16, 2006 20:09
Looks good!
Good luck to everyone @ this party!
Força Cosmic Station!           

Have a good time all the time!
Bunker Jack
Bunker Jack

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Jun 16, 2006 22:08
good luck to this one quest...it will be rock!
congratulations to Cosmic Station and Dj Ren for being in this special line up...

boomboléééé...
yakai

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Jun 22, 2006 15:41
Thanks to Q4G for support this moviment in Portugal during 7years !
Good luck to dj Ren, Cosmic Station and all the people who suport this party.

Dancing Energy Living Love in Cosmic Awarenness
Hexagnum
Hexagnum

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 23, 2006 01:50
Briliant party

Wishing an happy birthday to all Quest4Goa crew ;- ) for sure this will be a very very good event :music_inside:

Boolenath

psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jun 29, 2006 22:37
is there any chance to know what artists will play on the first day of this event?:-)
Quest
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  41
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 04:18
hello israfriends we really hope see some of you in the magical place Barragem da Queimadela...
thank you very much to suport our dream become true...

see you in the dance floor

Extra infoline 93 467 84 33
Slimseth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jun 30, 2006 04:48
All the best for your event... it looks like a real nice one

Maybe we could work together on one event, you look like a really nice organization.

Wishing you all the best vibes for this special weekend...

Love and Light

www.frakasound.com
D.vision
Freedom Fighters

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jul 1, 2006 22:45
happy birthday to quest4goa and wishing all the best to everyone envolved, the place is absolutly beautifull and also very interesting line up this year,
great to see Kristian , Shane Gobi and Cosmic Station in Portugal!!! good luck guys be sure to bring the house down hehehhe           http://www.utopia-records.com
http://www.myspace.com/freedomfightersmusic
Night Lurk

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 22:07
Very good Party very good place.

For me the rockers of the party was Sincroset e DJ Ren.

All the best for quest 4goa           DJ Night Lurk (KARKEIJA KREW\\CRYSTAL MATRIX REC)
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NIGHT-LURK/142521798996?ref=ts
SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/night-lurk
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheNightLurk
psyshanti
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Jul 4, 2006 22:18
yeah very good party,too bad shane gobi and kristian didn´t play,but i guess spectra compensate with good show.but for me mr. peculiar rule the party.
spif3r jo

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 6, 2006 18:24

Nice party indeed (as usual from Quest4goa).

I won't comment on the musical performances because I like it darker and stronger...

But I must confess I was very very impressed by the visual art of Meskal!!!! A very talented artist, and I wonder why he hasn´t showed up at other parties... he's really good

Peace 4 all psyfreaks

Psychedelic music saved my life,
one day it will save the world
markkus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 01:38
Why Kristian and Shane didnt played?

QUEST, i think some of us deserve an explication, dont we?! After all, we did payed for them!!!           "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 15:03
Hi Markus ..

I would like to apologise for not showing up at this party... let me explain what happened

Myself and Kristain where flying on the same flight to Porto on Saturday... our flight was scheduled to leave London at 18:30 ...we where at the airport over 2 hours before the flight and checked in our luggage... Ryan Air made a mistake and gave us the wrong gate number..........so to cut a long story short... we never made it to the correct gate on time and when we got to the gate...they would not let us on the flight ... this was partly our fault but really essentially a mess up by Ryan Air...we where not the only passanger to loose this flight and everything was a bit crazy in the airport... we spend the next 3 hours in the airport trying to get our luggage back and find a new flight... Ryan Air did admit to the error but they had no other flight leaving london till 6:30 in the morning and the flight was already full...we spend alot of time with Quest4Goa trying to sort this out and looking at other options of getting us to Porto..but by 3:00am we had to face the reality that we not going to make it for this party.

So whatever you do...please do not blame the promoters for this...they have done everything in there power to make this happen..but sometimes sh**t happen. Its a real shame it happened at this party as i have been wanting to play a Quest party for over 3 years now

Sorry once again for the mess..... hopefully we will be back in the future to make up for this

all the best

shane
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Jul 7, 2006 20:26
It was a awsom gathering, i enjoyed a lot!
The surprises at the end of the party were great as well.
Deco, the spot, the vibe , all was very good!
you can see a couple of photos in my website, but i would love to get some more
Looking forward for the next one!
markkus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jul 8, 2006 20:23
Shane, no need to say more... I know very well those problems at airports...

Of course i will not blame Quest for that... They are the most recognized party promoters in Portugal, and it never crossed my mind in thinking that they tryed to bulls**** us...

Fyi, you missed a hell of a party... Hope to see you soon...

Love & Light           "If we don't create our future, our past will create it for us"...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Iberia - Quest4Goa .:. 7 Years in Trance .:. 30th June & 1st July 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance