Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Quarz - SI O2 (Global Trance Network-2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Quarz - SI O2 (Global Trance Network-2002)

___Nomad
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 16, 2002 16:20:17
1. Frühaufsteher
2. Schichtwechsel
3. King Lui
4. Heisser Atem
5. Perle Welt
6. Inkubation
7. Century
8. Schlafwandler
9. Tempel Twist

i just heard it for the first time, and it's been a while since i was so impressed !
i really advise to all of you who likes dark progressive German trance, run and get this, it's pretty new but i think you can already find it .

i heard from Quarz in the past 2 tracks on compilations and i though "ok" but i never imagined a cd so well composed in every aspect .
i'll get back to this as soon as i catch my breath .

___anarchiest
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 15, 2002 01:04:36
killer one.
Go and grab it
___Thiago
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 15, 2002 02:02:04
Very nice one!!!!

Perle Welt and King Lui are my favourites!!!
___Joseph
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 15, 2002 04:16:21
this Album is greaattt !!!
good sounds very progressive and dark
the way i like it !!! :-)
___Nomad
Old Forum Member
Posted : Mar 16, 2002 18:57:55
usually i don't write complete reviews but in this case it's worth the effort and the time .
so here's the deal, if you like minimal dark trance you can't go wrong here, just leave everything go and get this, it's a must have .
this cd is significantly better than any other release in this style that i heard lately, a real QUALITY release .
here you get the eerie atmosphere you need at night with massive kicks, dark brooding basslines, hypnotizing percussions and innovative sounds and ideas .
this album delivers perfect night sound that will rock any dancefloor, every track completes and emphasizes the previous and weaves into a story , something you won't find in every prog/minimal cd, but you have to be patient and let it build itself, only this way you'll understand it best and see the complete hypnotizing mind and body experience .

1. Frühaufsteher - groovy start with chords thrown here and there to lighten up the atmosphere, really fun track to dance to .
2. Schichtwechsel - slow down a little, in wait for the things to come, entrancing .
3. King Lui - start digging hard with this one, energetic stomper, and there's a surprise here too .
4. Heisser Atem - keeps going in the same direction, more energetic and powerful track, keeps you alert with those scary sounds .
5. Perle Welt - a little slower but still intense, allows you to save some power for later, watch out from that voice here .
6. Inkubation - nice percussion lines and bass , go nuts with this one .
7. Century - hypnotizing dark and gloomy atmosphere, another mindgrinding track .
8. Schlafwandler - goes like the previous one, night vibes .
9. Tempel Twist - sounds different than the other tracks , great "clock ticking" like sounds and percussions .

favorites : 1, 3, 4, 5, 7
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Quarz - SI O2 (Global Trance Network-2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance