Trance Forum » » Forum  Travel - Pushkar
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Pushkar

g.shanti

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 15, 2007 13:33
Hey there,
so heading to Pushkar for the Mela... never been before... was hoping there would be some interesting stuff going on, psy wise...
Neone else around lemme know..
mk47
Inactive User

Started Topics :  118
Posted : Nov 16, 2007 07:01
i doubt .. maby there is something but to my knowledge i think the govt clamped down on desert parties a few years ago ..environmental concerns .. but maby u can find something during the mela .. i went 7 or 8 yrs ago last so i could be off there .. have fun tho .. theres the usual pink floyd cafe .. must be a krishna guest house too ..lol .. and yeah .. dont forget to stock up on alcohol .. u wont find any there ..also only veg food .. Brahma temple is cool .. only one in the world .. dude got cursed by shiva .. or something .. hmm .. such nice memories .. have fun !
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Nov 16, 2007 14:38
Festival is beautifull with coloured turbans all over the place, take off your shoes and move around bare feet its the best feeling ever, its a place of tales.

Have fun            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
g.shanti

Posted : Nov 17, 2007 09:58
thanks for the heads up ppl....will find my way around hopefully...
heard abt the pink floyd cafe... have packed the neccessary alcohol too.
ne other pointers welcome, leavin 2moro
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Nov 17, 2007 10:01
Quote:

On 2007-11-17 09:58, g.shanti wrote:
thanks for the heads up ppl....will find my way around hopefully...
heard abt the pink floyd cafe... have packed the neccessary alcohol too.
ne other pointers welcome, leavin 2moro

Dont go to pink floyd cafe, the guy there big bro of shiva is a scam lolol, find other places close to the lake, very good vibes there.

bom shiva            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
alienatedBuddha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Nov 17, 2007 10:08
a place whr u can see the moon.... rite frm the cafe..... rent out a thumper fer jus abut 300 bucks... and ur all set to explore... u get sum crayzee uv t's so dun forget to get em.... the only place wid nice food is rite opp the lake...

hav funn...           These are small paper squares, quarter of an inch from a side, and the've been impregnated with LSD'
'LSD doesn't fry your brain, it expands the mind.
freakshow

Posted : Nov 21, 2007 16:55
try third eye cafe...right in the centre...u cant miss it...tall building about 3-4 floors high...
the shak-shuka there is pretty good....           spirits of the plants
Trance Forum » » Forum  Travel - Pushkar

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance