Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Pushkar camel fair 2009 !!!
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Pushkar camel fair 2009 !!!

Mahakaal

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 21, 2009 23:09:37
hello ppl for all those who are planning to go to pushkar plz read on.......

according to my knowledge the pushkar camel fair starts on kartik poornima i.e. the next full moon ,(diwali was on new moon[amavasya]), but the news on many travel sites is that it will start on 25 or 28 or 27 of oct, which i assume is just an error on the part of calculating moon phases, i think that more accurate date will be 1st november or 30 october.(or do the math ur self)
anyway if anyone intrested in going down there go before 30 oct to not miss the action.
there must be a scene for some sort of outdoor party before or after the fair and around new year but dont have any info yet

bam           .Kya baba..kyu baba...kaise baba....kisliye baba.....pata nahi baba......to kya baba.......vaise bhi baba........jaise bhi baba.........par baba..........accha baba.na baba.
theek hai baba

www.myspace.com/bhairaviyatana
RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 22, 2009 06:54
pushkar, camel fair, special lassis, desert, crazy sunrise n sunsets, vibe, colourfull streets, is awesome
          ?
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : Oct 22, 2009 08:08
See you all in pushkar then.

PM..whoever is coming, lets make some noize !            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
Mahakaal

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 22, 2009 09:36
i dont know how many of u have done it but this time im gonna do camping on the mela ground, i guess no one is going to bother us in this festivity and we will be completely ignored.           .Kya baba..kyu baba...kaise baba....kisliye baba.....pata nahi baba......to kya baba.......vaise bhi baba........jaise bhi baba.........par baba..........accha baba.na baba.
theek hai baba

www.myspace.com/bhairaviyatana
RaDioAcTiVe AcIdHeAd

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 22, 2009 09:43
hehe, sounds like a good idea           ?
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Oct 22, 2009 14:22
Pushkar Fair 30th October           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Pushkar camel fair 2009 !!!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance