Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Puoskari - Medicineman [Antiscarp Records - 2004]
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Puoskari - Medicineman [Antiscarp Records - 2004]

suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 00:56
Artist : Puoskari
Release Name : Medicineman
Format : CD
Label : Antiscarp Records (Finland)
Genre : Suomi
Date : December 2004

Track List :
1) Puoskari - I Dont Want To Read The News Today - An Abstract track, floating very slow, nice to listen when you had enough from trance for a while.

2) Puoskari - Behind Me - A very calming Dub-Ambient track. Nice melodics in the back, just listen and close your eyes .

03) Puoskari - Hassan - Another Ambient track also very chill with a vocal of woman (arab i think) and also Muslim sounds with melodic enviormant.

04) Puoskari - Just Break It - now we enter to the faster part of the album. Starts with lots of breaks (you can understand it from the name) and drums, then coming more trance and melodic sounds.

05) Puoskari - Freakmode - Typical suomi track. melodic base line, makes you wanna jump and turn a smile on your face.

06) Puoskari - Turbo Boost - now this is defenatly the best track in the album (Best for Last). very very fast, jumping , blasting, brain damaging, has very very cool and familiar melodic sound (from some old children program i think). That track just ROCKSSS!!!!!.

One of the most surprising artist this year (the best album in my opinion this year "The Audio Hustler").Starts with slow tracks and ambient and continue with break and suomi style. Puoskari just keep his madness from the first album to this release too.

"My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
sam i am
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 01:59
Hey cool.. thanks for the pointer           new Hadal Drop album on the way

if you don't have the last one get in touch
K.T.E

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 02:50
Quote:

On 2004-12-23 00:56, suomi guy wrote:

Format : CD

What do you mean? It was an internet release (unless you got it on a CD-R or something).
suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 23, 2004 11:35
[quote]
On 2004-12-23 02:50, K.T.E wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-12-23 00:56, suomi guy wrote:

What do you mean? It was an internet release (unless you got it on a CD-R or something).

its an internet release album. such as most of the antiscarp releases.           "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 11:46
Good to know about this
I will download it           Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
K.T.E

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 23, 2004 14:13
Quote:

On 2004-12-23 11:35, suomi guy wrote:
its an internet release album. such as most of the antiscarp releases.

Yes I know. I was just wondering why you wrote it was a CD. Oh well, never mind.
suomi guy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 23, 2004 14:58
well, you are right in some way, but you know the format cant be single or EP or Vinel so i wrote CD.           "My single one to cross the ways that have heart, any way that has heart. That way I cross, and the only test that is worth is to cross all its length. And that way I cross watching, watching, out of breath"
Don Juan
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Puoskari - Medicineman [Antiscarp Records - 2004]

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance