Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Puls - Over The Slipstream... (Mental Arts, 2005)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Puls - Over The Slipstream... (Mental Arts, 2005)

pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jun 29, 2005 23:50
Artist: Puls
Title: Over The Slipstream...
Label: Mental Arts
Format: CD
Release: Coming soon

Tracklist:

1. Setfire
2. Mehaza
3. Slipstream
4. Seltsam
5. Tout Les Couleurs
6. Punkyacidparty
7. Strangething
8. Bewegung
9. Goddess Of Music

Release information:

Looking for some original music for the summer?

So this Album is for you. 'Over the slipstream' is probably one of the musically most diverse releases you will hear this year and might well prove to be a timeless classic.

Being a versatile musician, playing drums, guitar and keyboard in live-bands for most of his life, Puls shows his broad spectrum and exceptional musicality with this second solo-album. Influences from leftfield to worldmusic, from raggamuffin to goastomp, from electrobreaks to clubtechno merge to a extraordinary and unique style.

Combined with a excellent production, engineered by Stefan Lewin (Magnetrixx), mastered by Sascha Haske (Bitmonks) and with the help from a fistful of guest musicians, this album is aimed to bridge the gap between undergroundand the mainstream.

The tracks have been tested to work everywhere and will rock your local dancehall and the big festivals as well as your headphones and carhifi.

But this all is just descriptions, not the musicso listen for yourself!

Links:
Mental Arts: http://www.mental-arts.com
          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Suspekt
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 16:31
sounds very interesting. Mental Arts have always pushed innovative sounds with a different edge to them... look forward to this release...           Open Records, Australia

www.open-records.net
Suspekt
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Jul 4, 2005 07:40
this guy has a fully wiikid view on music. Every track has a very individual, groovy sound. Kept me interested from start to finish!!! good luck mental arts with this release!!!           Open Records, Australia

www.open-records.net
Michiel
Mad Contrabender

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 4, 2005 12:27
Correct me if iam wrong, but isn't this the second album by puls ? I remeber a track called Sphinx, that I played alot when it got released. Anyway, good luck with this new release guys !           www.mandylionstudio.nl
www.midijum.de
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Puls - Over The Slipstream... (Mental Arts, 2005)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance