Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Psytrance 145 bpm
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Psytrance 145 bpm

Bipolar
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  78
Posted : Dec 16, 2017 03:44:27
Hello Isratrancealiens I will leave this track here for who ever wants to listen to it, Im really new on mastering tracks so is probably a little shitty on the mastering part . My apologies for that gentleman from other galaxies. Well I will leave the link here, have a nice weekend, and if you have any suggestions, tips,comments,concerns,warnings or just simple hate comments on how the track is really bad and I should just stop producing for the sake of humanity, please be kind to point them out, thanks in advance and have a wonderful day. Peace!

For any complains on the service provided please dial 1-800-ImJustAnALien
Thank you.

https://soundcloud.com/alien-transition/waveaholics-pre-mastered-demo
knocz

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 21, 2017 13:03
Quote:

On 2017-12-16 03:44:27, Bipolar wrote:
... or just simple hate comments on how the track is really bad and I should just stop producing for the sake of humanity

No, don't stop! Never stop never give up.

I personally thing the bassline is a bit too saturated and distorted, at this exact particular time I would like to have the low end clean.

On your drop-ins, when the beat comes in, I feel it doesn't have the required impact it should have. To help overcome this, maybe you could remove most of the elements right on the first beat, and make them all come in as little later - like if you sidechained everything on that particular kick, letting only the drums (kick, crash?) come out. This particular effect makes this kick hit stand out soo much from the rest (because your headroom is limited, the effect is "this kick hit is so powerful compared to the rest that all the rest is ducked at this particular hit".

Mix wise, it seems all there - composition wise as well, to me
All that's wrong is "why are you even suggesting to stop??" and "why aren't you making the next one?"

Keep it going           Super Banana Sauce http://www.soundcloud.com/knocz
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Psytrance 145 bpm

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance