Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - Psycrowdelica Wedding 2010 02.07 - 04.07
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Psycrowdelica Wedding 2010 02.07 - 04.07

kazuku
Moderator

Started Topics :  94
Posts :  1087
Posted : Apr 1, 2010 12:41:06
New year, new Psycrowdelica, new thread...

http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/details/48555

Can we end all speculation? Is it just Friday to Sunday?

Anyhow, line up looks tasty as expected, looking forward to this...
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posts :  1244
Posted : Apr 2, 2010 10:49
What speculation you talk about ? its friday to sunday as written..            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posts :  1647
Posted : Apr 2, 2010 10:50
BooM, this is something real!           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posts :  1244
Posted : Apr 2, 2010 10:50
And why not edit your post with the lineup ? Its tasty and yummy ...

see ya there freakz!!            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
kazuku
Moderator

Started Topics :  94
Posts :  1087
Posted : Apr 2, 2010 11:26
Quote:

On 2010-04-02 10:49, kriz wrote:
What speculation you talk about ? its friday to sunday as written..




What speculation? Look on the last pages of the old thread and the talk about 5 days...
kriz
Horrordelic Records

Started Topics :  25
Posts :  1244
Posted : Apr 2, 2010 11:56
ahh, yes but not true im afraid            3o~ kriz aka krize 3o~ ....Horrordelic Records.... http://www.horrordelic.com
----------------------------
- Think for yourself -
http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/member/profile/lkkkaKhOQP
kazuku
Moderator

Started Topics :  94
Posts :  1087
Posted : Apr 2, 2010 12:52
Quote:

On 2010-04-02 11:56, kriz wrote:
ahh, yes but not true im afraid




Maybe next time..

Anyhow, here is the line-up as requested and posted on Goabase:


Axis Mundi (Mind-Expansion / USA)
Cosmo - Furious (Special Records / Slovakia - Russia)
Ectogasmics (AntiShanti Records / Germany - Sweden)
Ender Nation Project (Kabrathor Records / Germany)
Enichkin (Avatar Records / Russia)
Farebi Jalebi (Parvati Records / Australia)
Frantic Noise (Dark Prisma Records / Argentina)
Glosolalia (Dark Prisma Records / Argentina)
InSector (Psybaba Records / Biomechanikal Rec / Hungary)
Jahbo (Parvati Records / Denmark)
Kashyyyk (Kamino Records / Mexico)
Ken (Phreex Networx / Japan)
Kerosene Club (Temple Twisters Records / India)
Khaos Sektor (Anomalistic Records / Portugal)
Kindzadza (Osom-Music / Russia)
Kulu (Manic Dragon Records / Greece)
Megalopsy (Dark Prisma Records / Argentina)
M.D.S. (Lycantrop Records / Belgium)
Pandora's Box (Dark Prisma Records / Argentina)
Sonik Scizzor (Echo Vortex Records / India)
TrippyHippies (Psybaba Records / Hungary)
Will O' Wisp (Dark Prisma Records / Argentina)
Zero-Blade (Triplag Music / Bulgaria)
Zik (Echo Vortex Records / Greece)
Zoolog (Cosmic Theatre Records / Denmark)
Z (Shivlink Rec. - Interzone / Germany)
Marok vs Dr.Oguh (Ultra Violence Rec. / Germany)
Halunke (Alice-D Prod / Germany)
Kill Bill vs Chaosstepzz (Ultra Violence Rec. / Germany)
Corious (Lycantrop Records / Germany)
Cannibal Crow (Psycrowdelica / Germany)
+ Surprise Act

Chill/Open Mind Floor:

Mixmaster Morris (Ninja Tunes, Third Ear / UK)
Greg Hunter (Dubsahara, Bakshish / UK)

Badun (Rump, Mindwaves-Music / Denmark)
ChillinBerlin (Mindwaves-Music / Berlin)
DJ J'espére (Basal / Denmark)
Karsten Pflum (Rump, Mindwaves-Music / Berlin)
Leo (Pizza Walla / Goa)
Loganic (NYC-GA / Berlin)
Natty Love (Kali-Ma Sound / Denmark)
NilsGöran Erixon Duo (Unsigned / Sweden)
Panictransformer (Mindwaves-Music / Chile)
Plaster (Unsigned / Italy)
Prisma (Dark Prisma Records / Argentina)
Serge Geyzel (Mindwaves-Music / Israel)
Sofus Forsberg (Jenka, Mindwaves-Music / Denmark)
Søvnigt Sind (Zealotry Music / Denmark)
The Ebert Brothers (Mindwaves-Music / Berlin)
Tohney (Mindwaves-Music / Germany)
Twins Of Fate (Mindwaves-Music / France)
Yuroq (Basal / Denmark)
Khaos Sektor
Khaos Sektor

Started Topics :  90
Posts :  1004
Posted : Apr 5, 2010 15:07
Mind-Expansion
Mind-Expansion Records

Started Topics :  37
Posts :  233
Posted : Apr 9, 2010 12:20
Here all the infos for the Psycrowdelica Wedding party 2010 :
I will not write the lineup again cause its already posted by Kazuko.

Open Air: Fr, 02. Jul. 10, 08:00a.m. - So, 04. Jul. 10, 10:00p.m.

NOTE THAT THE PARTY START FRIDAY MORNING!!


LOCATION:
Farm of Yellow Wahnfried
03116 Drebkau - Göritz / Germany
Greifenhainer Str. 5


DECO:
Neil Gibson ( Canada )
The Cortex ( England )
CampAttack (War of the Robots / Belgium )
Illuminatet Art ( Germany )


Entrance at the gate 60 €

Presale:
15.March - 30.April / 40 €
01.May - 15.June / 50 €
( + 5 euro garbage deposit, at the gate )

PRESALE TILL 15.June !!!

for presale send an e-mail with your first & surname and your birthday to
jessyk87@hotmail.de
then we send you your presale number...if you have transfered the money
we send your final ticket number...
with your ticket number and your passport / identy card you get entry
at the gate
( 1 ticket - 1 name with b-day ...3 tickets - 3 names with b-day's )


TRAVELL:
shuttle by Frank +49 1738190286 from train station Calau to the location and back
from airport ( Schönefeld or Tegel ) to the Central Station and then...
train from Berlin : RE 2 to Cottbus / aim station Calau / train goes from Berlin every 2 hours
train from Cottbus : RE 2 to Berlin / Stendal / train goes from Calau every 2 hours
free Camping starts Thursday 01.July


Sound and Light by Nature - Dynamics ( Germany )

Shoprequests: berndkrefeld67@hotmail.de
( please after 1.April )

YOUR Psycrowdelica Team ...

WE hope to see all freaks there

You know where you belong...




          Music`s an attitude - not a business!!!
www.mind-expansion.net
chesmo


Started Topics :  3
Posts :  81
Posted : Apr 9, 2010 23:54
Quote:

On 2010-04-09 12:20, Mind-Expansion wrote:
Here all the infos for the Psycrowdelica Wedding party 2010 :
I will not write the lineup again cause its already posted by Kazuko.

Open Air: Fr, 02. Jul. 10, 08:00a.m. - So, 04. Jul. 10, 10:00p.m.

NOTE THAT THE PARTY START FRIDAY MORNING!!


LOCATION:
Farm of Yellow Wahnfried
03116 Drebkau - Göritz / Germany
Greifenhainer Str. 5


DECO:
Neil Gibson ( Canada )
The Cortex ( England )
CampAttack (War of the Robots / Belgium )
Illuminatet Art ( Germany )


Entrance at the gate 60 €

Presale:
15.March - 30.April / 40 €
01.May - 15.June / 50 €
( + 5 euro garbage deposit, at the gate )

PRESALE TILL 15.June !!!

for presale send an e-mail with your first & surname and your birthday to
jessyk87@hotmail.de
then we send you your presale number...if you have transfered the money
we send your final ticket number...
with your ticket number and your passport / identy card you get entry
at the gate
( 1 ticket - 1 name with b-day ...3 tickets - 3 names with b-day's )


TRAVELL:
shuttle by Frank +49 1738190286 from train station Calau to the location and back
from airport ( Schönefeld or Tegel ) to the Central Station and then...
train from Berlin : RE 2 to Cottbus / aim station Calau / train goes from Berlin every 2 hours
train from Cottbus : RE 2 to Berlin / Stendal / train goes from Calau every 2 hours
free Camping starts Thursday 01.July


Sound and Light by Nature - Dynamics ( Germany )

Shoprequests: berndkrefeld67@hotmail.de
( please after 1.April )

YOUR Psycrowdelica Team ...

WE hope to see all freaks there ;)

You know where you belong...






dunno where i belong, pls explain!!
thx in advance
Buddhastic


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  5
Posted : Jul 5, 2010 20:13
Hey! I'm from Austin, TX, have been psytrancing for years in the US and was lucky enough to be in Europe for this party.

Hands down one of the best goddamn psy parties I've ever been to! I'll definitely be trying to make it back to Germany for next years.

I've got a question though -- can anybody post the time slots? There were a lot of artists that I really liked but had never heard of / forgot to see who was playing. I have a pretty good idea of what the music sounded like at any given hour, just not sure who was playing outside of a few people.

Does anyone have any pictures, too? I've got some on a disposable camera so it will be at least a few days 'til I can upload them.
~Cortex~
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posts :  237
Posted : Jul 22, 2010 17:34
Quote:

On 2010-07-05 20:13, Buddhastic wrote:
Hey! I'm from Austin, TX, have been psytrancing for years in the US and was lucky enough to be in Europe for this party.

Hands down one of the best goddamn psy parties I've ever been to! I'll definitely be trying to make it back to Germany for next years.

I've got a question though -- can anybody post the time slots? There were a lot of artists that I really liked but had never heard of / forgot to see who was playing. I have a pretty good idea of what the music sounded like at any given hour, just not sure who was playing outside of a few people.

Does anyone have any pictures, too? I've got some on a disposable camera so it will be at least a few days 'til I can upload them.



Hey chap,

plenty of pics on the net, also utube videos.

Spread the word, this is the next big one... the family freak one.

For come next year, we are getting bigger. more logistics too           U.V Art & Design
www.divinemusictribe.com /www.echo-vortex.com
myspace.com/cortexuvarts/PsYcRoWdElIcA Festival
Supporting: EchoVortex Rec, Parvati Rec, Hypnotica REC
Trance Forum » » Forum  Germany - Psycrowdelica Wedding 2010 02.07 - 04.07
 
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2017 IsraTrance