Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - ***PSYCIRCLE PRESENTS***"TRIACONTAGON" MARCH 30-31 2007 in the Mojave Desert
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

***PSYCIRCLE PRESENTS***"TRIACONTAGON" MARCH 30-31 2007 in the Mojave Desert

Misinterpret

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 14, 2007 07:14
Alanna and I are buying our return tickets from India to make it to this -- We've always wanted to go to a desert party!!

Can't wait to see everybody and rock OUT!!

Ms. G
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Feb 21, 2007 05:50
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

UserNameTaken

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Feb 28, 2007 08:15
The first great psytrance party I went to in the U.S. was that crazy party that Bodhi and Tom threw in Anza Borrego two years ago in February- fucking amazing party, killer music, great energy, stunning location...

I'm going to really try to make it out for this one, I know it will be. Yes it will be. We all will be.

a

Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Feb 28, 2007 20:55
ahhh, the Mud Party!!!!! hahaha!!! Thanks for your support, homey. This one's going to be fun. The sound system had a minor upgrade since the last mojave party we did in November. we're looking forward to pumpin it in the wild again.

As long as the rain stays away, there won't be any mud on the drive in. LOL. see you all there!!!           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
PsyCore

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Feb 28, 2007 21:00
WAIT, Aaron, the Benza (mud) Party was your first good one in the U.S.?!

Wow... I just found some pictures of it the other day... Josh's mud-covered Audi A4...

That's the one that proved that "the more difficult the journey, the better the party"

If no one minds the off-topicness, I'll reply with a link to some of 'em.

Can't wait for the Mohave on the Fool's Day... should be interestin!!
bianca djús

Posted : Feb 28, 2007 22:09
good luck friends!
UserNameTaken

Posted : Mar 1, 2007 07:33
Bring 'em on, Scott. That would be a good laugh! Yup, my old 1990 Toyota Camry made it there and back with no problems. But I heard about all those cars falling off the side of the road and getting stuck in the mud and someone getting all pissed off at Bodhi for not warning about the road conditions and oops am I going to initiate another ranting session? Ha.
Anyway, I said my first GREAT party, not the first good one!

peace

Subocaj

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 1, 2007 12:13
Ahhh..yes, the mud party! That was a great one! My VW bus made it all the way down that curvy, muddy road up until the very last turn to the left where the party was. It got stuck in the ditch, and I decided to get out to party my ass off and leave it until the morning to figure out how to get it out. The party was well worth the whole getting stuck in a ditch thang.
And I agree that some of the real hard to get to parties are the ones that I have the best memories from. I can't wait to play at this party!! Yay!!!!
kArO
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 1, 2007 12:17
ooh, ooh!! subocaj, julie-love!!!!! can hardly wait! xoxo!
Desert Goddess

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 1, 2007 23:49
I am SO SO SO SO excited, I can't wait for this event! I have spring break starting that friday, and nothing to do for almost two weeks after...I feel so lucky that I have a hubby and friends who can throw me amazing birthday parties!
WHOOOPEEEE!!
Hidroponik
Arahat

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Mar 3, 2007 00:00
you know we all love you to death, ms goddess, that is why you will be raised on a pedestal for your birthday for all of us to throw rose petals at your feet, shower you with good vibes and our undying attention, hahahahahahaa, whew, was that some bullshit or what!!!

you're an angel and I am honored to celebrate with you. you better bring them poi and put on a show or us!!! muah, xoxox           We are all family. We put the fun in disfunctional.
-PsyCircle on Tribe-
http://tribes.tribe.net/psycircle
- Arahat -
www.psycircle.com
www.myspace.com/hidropatchbay
www.myspace.com/arahat
www.myspace.com/monksofmadness
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Mar 4, 2007 16:16
Hi, my name is Johann. I like new experiences and psy trance. A lot. I'm what is known as a BFG (Big Friendly Giant or Big Freakin Goober)

And... I'm looking for a couch to sleep on from the dates March 18th-Early April SO I CAN GO TO ALL THESE RAD PARTIES YOU GUYS ARE THROWING IN THE MONTH OF MARCH!!!!! Oh-Em-Gee! dub-eou-tee-eff!

I know how to cook, sing, play, entertain, D A N C E, and wipe my own fundament, Let me know if you're interested. Also as a bonus, I give amazing massages... not as good as Yoni, but still for all it's worth I thought it was something I would note.

LOL~^
jk
Before everyone gets all up and pissed off and starts looking at each other weird... I was kidding. Lighten up.

I could just bring my own couch and park it 15+ decibels away from the SS. And then hunt jackrabbits and tarantulas and other vermin so I can survive 14 days for all these super parties!

Then again,

I probably wouldnt last a week, LOL.

Well, theres no way in a heck I can drive down for all that. Dang!

So It looks like I'm only going to be able to see Xyla... /tear.

P.S. Sounds like Araheart knows how to treat a lady.
konvndrvm
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Mar 5, 2007 13:14
This thread makes me want to eat a mudpie for some reason. is that vvierd?

SO - My S.O.S. has been answered! I've been saved! I may just make it down there for all 3 of these parties coming up. Imagine that!

now I need to do some sureyeus fund raising.

i think a lemonade stand is the best idea.

whatchu think?

*chuckle*
OhmShanti

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 6, 2007 00:26
First psytrance party in California for me. Couldnt think of a better group of people to kick off my spring break with. Can't wait!!!
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Mar 8, 2007 18:57
This will be my first event with the Psycircle Crew and am in great anticipation about it. Luckily I have a 4x4 and love the mud. I live in the stuff up here in the mountains of N.Cali., so bring on the Doof and the mud, it won't stop me from being there.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - ***PSYCIRCLE PRESENTS***"TRIACONTAGON" MARCH 30-31 2007 in the Mojave Desert
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance