Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - PSYCHEDELICA - X presents THE SECTRET RITUAL ON FRIDAY 8/2/2008
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PSYCHEDELICA - X presents THE SECTRET RITUAL ON FRIDAY 8/2/2008

DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Feb 7, 2008 14:52
You think of a private event which is a very nice concept.

Then you decide to announce a private event on the internet which automatically doesnt make it a private.

You got a club for 50 people and suddenly you decide to announce a new public location,not even a bigger club but a new public location.

Then you come up with another party taking place at Politexnioupoli which has become actually a free club in our days since everyone does whatever he likes there with zero respect for the place not even being afraid of probable problems with the authorities or the anarchists there since the big incidents of just last weekend.

Tell us from the beggining that you want to make a party at Politexnioupoli and leave the private stories aside mate

A private party is a private party for friends in a secret location,no announcements on the internet,no emails,no public spaces,no nothing.

Good luck with your "secret" ritual...           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Feb 7, 2008 15:22
Quote Detox wrote..........

You think of a private event which is a very nice concept.

Then you decide to announce a private event on the internet which automatically doesnt make it a private.

You got a club for 50 people and suddenly you decide to announce a new public location,not even a bigger club but a new public location.

Then you come up with another party taking place at Politexnioupoli which has become actually a free club in our days since everyone does whatever he likes there with zero respect for the place not even being afraid of probable problems with the authorities or the anarchists there since the big incidents of just last weekend.

Tell us from the beggining that you want to make a party at Politexnioupoli and leave the private stories aside mate

A private party is a private party for friends in a secret location,no announcements on the internet,no emails,no public spaces,no nothing.

Good luck with your "secret" ritual...

Thumbs up mike
good 1 hehehehe
PSYCHEDELICA-X

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Feb 7, 2008 18:03
you are not in the position to judge my actions and you dont have the right to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!           ****PSYCHEDELICA-X****
THE Flying AGARIC

Ag.fotinis 57 N.ionia Athens Greece tel 210-2778063
Themistokleous 49 Exarxeia tel:210-3825306
DETOX

Posted : Feb 7, 2008 18:10
When you participate in a public forum everyone regardless his position has the right to judge your actions and words especially when you say other things in the morning and other things in the night jeopardizing your own posts.

If you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
errorhead

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Feb 7, 2008 18:11

Dear Psychedelica-X, posting a topic for a 'private' party that supposed to be for 50 people on here makes you look ridiculous..Thats just shameless show off in my eyes, in case you doing a party in politechnioupoli start a new topic..In any other case enjoy your "THE SECTRET RITUAL" without making a fuss here.

PSYCHEDELICA-X

Posted : Feb 7, 2008 18:12
you dont get it man!!!
just forget it
i thought that it would be a private party but with so many people i cant do anything else but make it public!!!!!!!!
and for a private party 50 people are more than enough          ****PSYCHEDELICA-X****
THE Flying AGARIC

DETOX

Posted : Feb 7, 2008 18:16
Well it seems that its not just me who doesnt get it.          Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Jedi_knight
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Feb 7, 2008 19:18
With all the respect Psychedelica-x ;I recomend to change the location.
Find a new secret place in POLI.....
Send a private message for those who realy like.
Contact by mobile or mouth to mouth.
After all the ritual needs -special- people to have a success...
You will also avoid any sabotages...

Me?
Count me in!
I'll be waiting for the new secret location...........

Long live POLI!!!!!!!!!!!           ---RealPsyLifeForRealPsyPeople---
xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Feb 7, 2008 19:49
what is this ritual stuff??anywayz if there is free mescaline for everybody count me in           Signature:

PSYCHEDELICA-X

Posted : Feb 7, 2008 20:14
hhahahaahahahahh if the weather is ok you will see what i mean!!! tommorow there is an astral phenomeno!           ****PSYCHEDELICA-X****
THE Flying AGARIC

xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 7, 2008 20:28
February 7 - Annular Solar Eclipse. The path of annularity will only be visible over some parts of Antarctica. A partial eclipse will be visible throughout New Zealand and some parts of eastern Australia.

alla me ta matia ths psyxhs kati ginetai           Signature:

PSYCHEDELICA-X

Posted : Feb 7, 2008 20:34
i didnt mean for today i mean for tommorow
          ****PSYCHEDELICA-X****
THE Flying AGARIC

xrust
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Feb 7, 2008 20:43
so what is the tomorows astral phainomenon?acording to my astral map there is nothing           Signature:

DETOX

Posted : Feb 7, 2008 21:17
Xrust just let it be mate

Now playing Vasilis Karas-Fenomeno Eimai Ego...           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
piko_bianko
Oxya

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Feb 7, 2008 21:40
HEY PEOPLE ! people !!!!

i can see there's been a huge misunderstanding here...

what psychedelica-x posted is "SECTRET ritual" and not "SECRET" as you most ppl misread...

pfff.. make peace not war..

here's a related video too:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=1486848

extreme
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - PSYCHEDELICA - X presents THE SECTRET RITUAL ON FRIDAY 8/2/2008
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance