Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - psy vibes presents psycho meditation festival at 18/7/2009 in dasiko xwrio pagaiou,kavala
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

psy vibes presents psycho meditation festival at 18/7/2009 in dasiko xwrio pagaiou,kavala

psytammy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jul 12, 2009 00:36
we are ready
projekt^ufo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Jul 12, 2009 00:45
wow im soo amazed by this .. super edition to the line up.. french main man Talamasca with his new label act Mister youth.. total dancefloor destruction.. yeheee.. offcourse my bro Kerosene Brain is going to burn the floor with his new tunes he has been cooking all the time in studio for this super european summer.. Gr8 one Psyvibes and Crew.. Sophia now we are waiting for more such huge festivals by U.. lots of love
Nishan
          -=DIGITAL OM PRODUCTIONS=-
=-MOUNTAIN MADNESS NEPAL-=
>< we follow and preach ><
--=UNIVERSAL RELIGION=--
http://www.urnepal.com | http://www.digitalomproductions.com
Airi
Airi

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jul 12, 2009 00:46
amazing festival,

congratulations!

all the best
Sycho Meditation

Posted : Jul 12, 2009 00:47
Hello Psycho Meditation
The Festival Its Bee The Big Party This Yers In Greece
Its Bee Asome Music And People To Come To Fucks The Braines
I Send All The Beast In This Festival And Big BOOM
From Israel
remote

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jul 12, 2009 08:51
just a few days left.. cu all there           feed me lepricons :D
apatsi 13

Posted : Jul 13, 2009 09:46
a perfect start in the week with super sunny weather and temperatures over 30 C...perfect timetable,perfect location,perfect conditions for a super weekend...
can't wait..
in the dark forest we trust.....
2pac

Posted : Jul 13, 2009 19:54
REBELS

Posted : Jul 14, 2009 10:27
less than 4 days chris...after all!!!! and i learn also for decor..will be fantastic
big boom
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Jul 14, 2009 12:46
all the best nice place for summer resting
bravo sofia keep it up
psytammy

Posted : Jul 14, 2009 18:40
brain damage we will have again psyxt
DR SAMMY
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Jul 15, 2009 16:53
Greetens ..

Sophie can you post more information about

Traveling

to the place .. Driving infos .. maps .. and

everything

else?

i saw in the second page the map .. but is a

little bit

difficult to understand the roads there..

Thanx..
          * Dr.sam25@hotmail.com
* http://soundcloud.com/dr-sammy
* http://www.myspace.com/drsammy25
* http://www.youtube.com/user/DRSAMMMY25
* http://www.reverbnation.com/drsammy
psyxt
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 16, 2009 10:40
HI Dr SAMMY THE FOLLOW TEXT IS HOW TO COME TO THE FESTIVAL!!!!SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE WE WILL TRY TO TRANSLATE IN ENGLISH AT THE NIGHT!!!
Απο Θεσσαλονίκη Μέσω της Εγνατίας Οδού βγαινετε στην έξοδο Εξοχής κ Ελευθερούπολης(7χλμ από το κόμβο) και ακολουθείτε τις πινακίδες για Ελευθερούπολη και Δασικο Χωριό.1 χλμ πριν την Ελευθερούπολη μέσα στο χωριό Ακροβούνι στρίβετε για αριστερά στο ύψος του βενζινάδικου.Οι πινακίδες γράφουν για χιονοδρομικό κέντρο Παγγαίου και μια ακόμη μικρότερη για Δασικο Χωριό.6 χλμ ασφαλτοστρομένου δρόμου σας οδηγεί στο FESTIVAL.

Από ΘράκηΜέσω της Εγνατίας βγένεται στην έξοδο Ελευθερούπολης -Εξοχης και ακολουθείτε τις οδηγίες όπως και παραπάνω.

Σε περίπτωση έργων στην Εγνατία Οδο τότε μέσω των παλαιών εθνικών οδών ακολουθέιτε τις πινακίδες για Ελευθερούπολη και στο χωρίο Ακροβούνι(1χλμ εξω από την Ελευθ/λη) ακολουθείτε τις πινακίδες όπως και παραπάνω.

Με λεωφορείο από Θεσσαλονικη Κόβετε εισιτηριο στα Κτελ Καβάλας για Ελευθερούπολη και όχι για Καβάλα(Προσοχή σε αυτό).Στα κτελ Ελευθερούπολης υπάρχει πιάτσα ταξί.Κοστίζει περίπου 7 με 9 ευρώ για το Δασικο Χωριο.
apatsi 13

Posted : Jul 16, 2009 12:11
From Athens-saloniki via Egnatia odos (highway)into the exit Eksoxi-Eleftheroupoli,follow the signs to Eleftheroupoli-forest village.1km before the sity of Eleftheroupoli through the village of Akrovouni turn left at the gas station.There are two signs there,the big one for the ski center of Paggaio and a smaller one for the forest village which will host the festival.After 6 km you will enter the forest village.

From Kavala through the old national highway just follow the signs to Eleftheroupoli and then the signs as above...

From Bulgary and Turkey via Egnatia Odos to exit Eksoxi-Eleftheroupoli and follow the instructions as above....

By bus from Thesaloniki you buy a ticket from the bus service of Kavala for Eleftheroupoli and NOT for Kavala.At the bus station in Eleftheroupoli you can take a taxi which cost about 7-9 Euros to the forest village..
I tried to tranclate as good as possible...My friend psyxt save your efforts for the festival....
few nights left....
in the dark forest we trust....
psyxt
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Jul 16, 2009 12:30
THANKS TO MUCH MY FRIEND APATSI 13
BIG BOOM
2DAYS ONLY
apatsi 13

Posted : Jul 16, 2009 12:36
thank you my friend for offering us such a big event....do you know when was the last time i shacked down the dancefloor....BOOM 2008...
long time don't you think????
but thanks to you all psy vibes it is time again to dance all night long....
keep up the good work....
see you in the dancefloor....
in the dark forest we trust....
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - psy vibes presents psycho meditation festival at 18/7/2009 in dasiko xwrio pagaiou,kavala
← Prev Page
7 8 9 10 11 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance