Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - PSY VIBES presents OFORIA live,TIMELOCK live,DOC, SONER,V-RAPTOR at 2/2/2008 in NERAIDA,Thessaloniki
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PSY VIBES presents OFORIA live,TIMELOCK live,DOC, SONER,V-RAPTOR at 2/2/2008 in NERAIDA,Thessaloniki

TenTen

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Feb 6, 2008 00:56
Quote:

On 2008-02-06 00:53, MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr wrote:

i dont know if negetivity is what a sceene of 3000 - 4000 people 4 years ago became 500 know u know why

Yea we know,because promoters like you doing parties with 30e for 2 hours live acts and no sound systems and you doing parties every week.
We are not ONASIS.
Wake up
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Feb 6, 2008 01:00
listen bro go and live in goa and go to free parties there
u live in greece u pay 60 euros to hear teisto 50 for
car cox get use to other promoter bringing difrent names or ul end but going to astrix and gms with 10 people in 5 years kurastike o kosmos get it , same things happen from 97 ,we need changeds and
not many people do them . if u think 30 is a lot dont go stay home, or go to despina bani and pay 200 for a bottle, u dont get that from 2000 parties are mostly the same ,and 3-4 years there been changes in line ups
u like to here each week the same i think, mabe then u like artists that mabe there last cds 6 years ago...cool thinking
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Posted : Feb 6, 2008 01:02
u pay 10.000 then to make a party if ure so smart
and u have money
TenTen

Posted : Feb 6, 2008 01:07
You mean that this party in neraida last saturday cost 10.000e?
come on man who do you thing i am?
As for Vandi etc at least you have an amazing sound system and many girls around you.
Not kids 17 years old get high with a tragig sound system and after 3-4 hours thing that it was the best party of their life.
Anyway we can speak here for days.
Probably it's better to start again the private parties

MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Posted : Feb 6, 2008 01:15
lets see i dont know but i guess that 2 lives cost mabe
3500 plus residents 200 each filghts 2 - 700
club id say 2000 mabe more sound extra - deco another 1000 mabe more flyer poster promo 500 mabe more.

that around 9000, what u thought it cost 500 euros to make who u bring, kat man live
TenTen

Posted : Feb 6, 2008 01:25
Go to sleep man
200e for Soner and 200e V raptor ?
Maybe we should ask them
You pay 200e for your local djs?
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Posted : Feb 6, 2008 01:37
why man they play good music how much must
should they get ,50 euros im sorry some greeks play beter music than internation guests, mabe dj here can play and we can pay then with tsixles what u think
u like better?lol and i dont need to sleep i just woke up and im so groovy to write on isra i have all night so dont get tierd

1 more thing infected want 10.000 tiesto
want 45.000
200 is alot i know greek
djs
i kow greek djs that play house and get 800 and 600 euros

as u put trance it trance dj should get 10 euros artists 50 and the free in the party promoters will pay u also 10 euro to come heheheeh
psyoptical

Posted : Feb 6, 2008 03:21
if you have so much well conne mr. ten ten why you dont try to make a good event???

as long as for the 2 hours...why you come in party??in order to you say next day that you heard the names?? or in order to say that you filled from music and that you heard a lot of choices???

probably is taken error criteria for judged him.........

i agree 100% with moonsun r.

any way.....................................
TenTen

Posted : Feb 6, 2008 09:42
Quote:

On 2008-02-06 03:21, psyoptical wrote:

as long as for the 2 hours...why you come in party??in order to you say next day that you heard the names??

Did you give us the time table?NO wonder Why.

Quote:

On 2008-02-02 21:38, bubblegum wrote:
timetable???

This guy ask for it but no one show up and give it.
Wonder why,also wonder why you try to take off the snake of the hole?
Anyway good luck to your parties.
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Posted : Feb 6, 2008 11:03
u see ten ten the orginizers private internet guy was in ibiza on holiday so he had no time to post next time well send
our lawer to make the line for u , see 5 years ago when u had no internet were did u see line ups?? on mega or antena tv hehe
psyoptical

Posted : Feb 6, 2008 12:08
why you wonder ten ten??i am not a promoter or a organizer!simply i dont like the lies.....

ok man..
psyoptical

Posted : Feb 6, 2008 12:11
Quote:

On 2008-02-06 11:03, MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr wrote:
u see ten ten the orginizers private internet guy was in ibiza on holiday so he had no time to post next time well send
our lawer to make the line for u , see 5 years ago when u had no internet were did u see line ups?? on mega or antena tv hehe

lol..
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Feb 6, 2008 14:35
I'm watching all this mess from yesterday.
I know tha psyoptical and v raptor are friends with the promoters and you moonsun your wasn't there.
As for the parties before 5 years we didn't care about the line up because we pay 20-25e and the artists were playing for 2 or 3 hours each.
Now ppl go to parties give 30 euro and hear 2 artist for 2 hours and i'm talking for the most of the promoters.
Now mr moonsun we are in 2008 we have internet and we demand to have the time table,this is the reason that we have forums to post parties.

Now about the sound system i wasn't at last parties of psyvibes but at this one i was there.
As some guys report the sound system was not very good.it was loud but not clear and i discus it with the other local djs there and they told me tha same.

I don't have any problems with the promoters,are my friends but there is no reason to cover them.
The bad comments are good so that we can be better next time.

Good luck to the next event..C u there..
          [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Posted : Feb 6, 2008 16:58
nikos ure 10 years in trance and u talk
about 1 bad party and 1 not so big promoter, and i talk in general what trance has reached in greece ,
psytrance in a major music , the piont in each country is to make there sceene better like israel 3000 artists all
make money , brazil 20 parties same day and 2000 people in each same japan, greece from 2001 war beetween promoters and bad vibes , from 10.000 in samotraki, we reached 2000 ,i want to see how many people like to see people be this way ,and kill each other
they go to techno or house were they have fun and meet chicks and get good vibes. ure all killing whats left of the music in teh country promoters should unite and do big things together , do what u like
but u dont understand that we have only 1 good artist in greece .and the worst feedback
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Feb 6, 2008 20:18
i'm talking about many but parties from many promoters that want to make money from the trancers?
You thing ppl are stupid?
And i'm not talking only about this party,i don't want to take it personal.
and offcourse there is a war,we are talking about money here,not music.
wake up.....here in thessaloniki we have 20 groups that make parties,you thing that they make them for the ppl and the music?come on man grow up.
but when we make a crap party at least we must have the balls to admit it.
anyway we are off topic.
nothing more to say

[b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - PSY VIBES presents OFORIA live,TIMELOCK live,DOC, SONER,V-RAPTOR at 2/2/2008 in NERAIDA,Thessaloniki
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance