Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Psy Vibes presents at 24/12/2007 GATAKA, COSMIC TONE, SONER, PAUL KARMA @NERAIDA, Thessaloniki
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Psy Vibes presents at 24/12/2007 GATAKA, COSMIC TONE, SONER, PAUL KARMA @NERAIDA, Thessaloniki

meemos

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 11, 2007 15:23
YOU have got in athens? exactly. and you are?
you seem to know a lot. what do they charge for chrismas day? is it less than new yers eve?

good luck to your party man.

and good luck to psy vibes also.
we should all party and have fun. right?
thinman242

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 11, 2007 15:38
This is how greek promoters are thinking and it is totaly wrong in my opinion... expensive entrance and less people than cheep entrance and more people.. but they forget that if they want to continue to bring dj's and make events they have to have the respect of their customers..... in this party i would prefer 25 e entrance and 250-300 people than 40 and 100 people... and i agree with someone who wrote "have you ever worked for 40e?"
in greeks " oti arpaxei.......o... h tseph mas"
Tom Burn

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 15:57
Quote:

On 2007-12-11 15:38, thinman242 wrote:
This is how greek promoters are thinking and it is totaly wrong in my opinion...

it isnt just wrong,it is completely out of sense.i mean,psyvibes didnt knew that many ppl would make the comparison with the miditown party 7 months ago??

or the psytrance.gr party a couple of months ago,with double amount of artists and cheaper entrance?

didnt psy vibes thought that since they had a negative feedback with 25 eyros for dna party,if she has 40 eyros in this one the whole greek comunity will make negative comments?
i can seem to find any logical way of thinking in psy vibes mind...sorry....
but i think that your breads are counted(ta pswmia sas einai metrhmena koinws) if you keep going with that attitude...

unless of course she has a big amount of gold in her basement(sentouki me lires )

because as detox have saidbefore,the only way to be a milioonaire by organise trance parties,is to be billionaire before           blow your tits with nitro
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Dec 11, 2007 15:57
All should have parties and have fun indeed,i got nothing against Psy Vibes meemos,i dont even know who they are.

I am just saying my opinion and i speak with facts here,no speculations at all.And the facts here are tha this party is very very expensive for the kind of line up it offers and its production level in a place like Neraida that i know quiet well since i was one of the first persons that visited that place and get to know its owner and the organisers who were among the first (if not the first) who held parties there.I was actually one of the persons who advised 2-3 years ago the people that wanted to make parties there how much money they should pay as a rent for that place and what percentages to ask from other services like the bar for example when the owner didnt offer them any percentage from the bar at all.

I am not someone important,i just know how much a party costs to organise it since i have been involved in more than 80 events both in Greece (Athens,Thesaloniki,Patra) and abroad (Mexico,Japan and UK).

When you get involved you just know,its not a country secret how much money artists charge,everyone can learn it by sending a simple email to their managers or labels.

And yes artists dont charge extra money for playing Xmass Events (maybe only the big names something like 20% more) and yes the prices for New Years Eve are much higher and sometimes even double.

Good luck to our parties in Athens,to Psy Vibes and to every party all around Greece but still this party with Cosmic Tone and Gataka has probably the highest price an event ever had in Greece for this kind of line up and production.

I mean if the organisers had booked GMS or Astrix for Xmass who charge 3 times more than the money of Gataka and Cosmic Tone what would be the entrance fee 50-60 euros?

25 euros or maximum 30 euros should be the entrance fee for this event.

Like i said before,if the organisers cant afford loosing money from parties then they shouldnt make any parties at all.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
DETOX

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 16:01
Quote:

On 2007-12-11 15:57, Tom Burn wrote:
because as detox have saidbefore,the only way to be a milioonaire by organise trance parties,is to be billionaire before

Actually the phrase is "the fastest way to become a millionaire is to be a billionaire and start organising trance parties or operating a trance label".

LOL nice one Tom Burn thanks for reminding me one of my favorite quotes           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Tescobar

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 16:12
Well Tom Burn someone gave an explaination a couple of posts back. Artists ask for more money during holidays, and that means that the same party will cost more to the organisers.(If what he said is true of course). Anyway, i went to their previous one and i can say that it was one of the best parties i ve been in a long time. Same goes for the party psytrance.gr did a couple of months ago.
IMO new comers try harder to make their parties better, and that cost them more money. If you ve been to the Astrix-Neelix party in the warehouse you must have noticed that there was virtually no deco in the place. The party was really cheap (20 euros) but it cost another 5 euros to give your jacket, and i think another 9 for a drink.

Of cource i want parties to be cheaper but i also want them to be good.
I think we should support new comers like Psy Vibes and Psytrance.gr (that doesnt mean we should say our opinions when they do sth wrong). After all more competition in the scene will lead to better and cheaper parties.           Pablo is not dead...
AbsolutZero(D.V.M.)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  199
Posted : Dec 11, 2007 16:16
Quote:

On 2007-12-11 16:12, Tescobar wrote:
Well Tom Burn someone gave an explaination a couple of posts back. Artists ask for more money during holidays,

Guys cut the crap,i know some details about those gigs so its better to find something alse to play           [b]osobuko/b]
http://www.landmark-recordings.com/absolut_zero.html
http://www.myspace.com/absolutzero_or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-AbsolutZero/147091981997578
meemos

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 16:25
Quote:

Of cource i want parties to be cheaper but i also want them to be good.
I think we should support new comers like Psy Vibes and Psytrance.gr (that doesnt mean we should say our opinions when they do sth wrong). After all more competition in the scene will lead to better and cheaper parties.

exactly.

and yes!
Pablo is alive.
i think i saw him dancing last saturday
Tom Burn

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 16:36
Quote:

I think we should support new comers like Psy Vibes and Psytrance.gr (that doesnt mean we should say our opinions when they do sth wrong)

so,please tell me discobar honestly,you consider that psy vibes have done nothing wrong?

Quote:

. After all more competition in the scene will lead to better and cheaper parties.

yeap,we alla can see that.but it seems tha your rfiend psy vibes are here to change that           blow your tits with nitro
DETOX

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 16:48
A)Israeli artists and the majority of the rest of the artists dont ask extra money to play in Xmass.You see in other countries very rarely parties take place on Xmass day and this is a greek tradition having parties on Xmass days so the majority of the artists are free for those dates and only the very big names ask extra money because otherwise they prefer to stay home and enjoy Xmass with their famillies.

B)The costs for newcomers are higher not because they try to make the parties better but because most of them dont have the experience and connections to organise a party with the least cost possible.For example if i call lets say artist X i know that he will play for me in much lower price than if a newcomer promoter will ask him to play for him simply because i have either worked with that artist in the past,or because i know how to bargain with him or because he can get more info about me from other artists.Also an older promoter knows how to get better prices from sound providers and air tickets and many other vital party organisation issues.

C)Interesting to see that in the last couple of days new users join the forum and "accidentaly" all of them speak in favour of Psy Vibes without paying attention to the rest of the forum and the rest of the topics hehe.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Tescobar

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 16:53
I meant "that doesnt mean we SHOULDNT say our opinions..." of course.

And no. I didnt say that psy vibes did nothing wrong.

I am saying though that some people that are overly critical about this party, were acting like the lawyers of the butterfly festival (see Uforica). I alomst died of thirst and hunger at that fest, didnt listen to half the artists that were supposed to play, and still payed full price. And there were people supporting that fest that are now very critical. Also there were parties canceled because the artist was playing somewhere else at that day, and almost none of you complained about it. Thats a bit weird for me. If most of you were complaining whenever sth wrong happened it would make more sence.

I still dont knpw if i m going to the party though as it is expensive as you say. I just dont think i have to make a hundred posts about it. I can just dont go if i dont want to.

Pablo is not dead...
Tom Burn

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 16:55
Quote:

On 2007-12-11 16:48, DETOX wrote:

C)Interesting to see that in the last couple of days new users join the forum and "accidentaly" all of them speak in favour of Psy Vibes without paying attention to the rest of the forum and the rest of the topics hehe.

damn,they dont even bother to use an avatar or a signature(for the eyes of the world ,not that it will change something)           blow your tits with nitro
GLOMBOS

Posted : Dec 11, 2007 19:04
DJ Glombos 100euros entrance 24/12/2007 at my home comeeeeeeeeee.nice deco sound system 300wat
uforica025
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Dec 11, 2007 19:41
Quote:

On 2007-12-11 16:53, Tescobar wrote:
I meant "that doesnt mean we SHOULDNT say our opinions..." of course.

And no. I didnt say that psy vibes did nothing wrong.

I am saying though that some people that are overly critical about this party, were acting like the lawyers of the butterfly festival (see Uforica). I alomst died of thirst and hunger at that fest, didnt listen to half the artists that were supposed to play, and still payed full price. And there were people supporting that fest that are now very critical. Also there were parties canceled because the artist was playing somewhere else at that day, and almost none of you complained about it. Thats a bit weird for me. If most of you were complaining whenever sth wrong happened it would make more sence.

I still dont knpw if i m going to the party though as it is expensive as you say. I just dont think i have to make a hundred posts about it. I can just dont go if i dont want to.

Dear Tescobar, first of all, i'm nobody's lawyer , not even butterfly's fest organizers also. Just tell my opinion.
I'll not go back to butterfly situation for explanations, i think was clear my opinion about that.
Now, on our theme, i always said and i'll continue to say, all wrong things i can see on the scene. If you and your friends like to lick everyone, is your prblm. i don't have to lick nobody's ash for like me...
As most ppl knows about me i am straight to my words and i don't play nobody's game. this think is well known even with ppl who had big
agreement with me in this forum (and u can ask them if u know who's i mean...)

By the way, is a little strange this sudden attack to me, as it happens just after i had talk with a friend who was helped psy vibes for the dna event and i told him that the rumors said that event wasn't so good...

Last, 'cause u don't know me, i suggest u to be careful about what u are talking for me about, or try to know me better first and then make an opinion, or don't use my name again with no reason (...I am God...hahahaha)

and btw, from where all those users suddenly came from?? why i can't find other posts from them to other topics??
Meemos topics 0-posts:15!!! tescobar(haha)topics 0-posts:4!!!

It's obvious who is whom lawyer....

piko_bianko
Oxya

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Dec 11, 2007 20:26
Quote:

On 2007-12-11 19:41, uforica025 wrote:

It's obvious who is whom lawyer....

they are themselves' lawyer

Observation:
it's funny that on every topic with many 'no-instance instant' nicknames, almost always the nicknames' owner does not participate in the conversation ... only his/hers instant nicknames

I'll state it once again:
IsraTrance admins know exactly which users use which nicknames (out of their ip's) and i'm sure they're laughing their assed out with 'us' Greeks.

Again, as said before, you can tell instant nicknames from their count post..

i.e. Detox has thousangs of posts! but in any random argument, i have never seen a 0-post nickname taking his side... only ppl with some hundreds of posts... (and for speaking the truth, i DO have seen 0-post nicks going against him)... this is just an example; i have nothing to share or cut with Detox.. i picked him randomly for this..           extreme
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Psy Vibes presents at 24/12/2007 GATAKA, COSMIC TONE, SONER, PAUL KARMA @NERAIDA, Thessaloniki
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance