Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Psilicon Timebender Bank Holiday Weekender 3-5 may 2003
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Psilicon Timebender Bank Holiday Weekender 3-5 may 2003

psiliconmatrix

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Apr 1, 2003 19:54
How do bandits...

Well it seems theres another bender being brewed up by the Psilicon Matrix crew to celebrate the release of their first complilation.. For the first bank holiday of the summer we invite u to join us out in the wilds of wales for a weekend frollicking about to the mind ripping sounds of psychedelia...

The festival is to be set in one of Wales' most awe inspiring places.

U know the score, 3 daze of freedom loving, tree hugging trance dancing....

Line up will be posted asap

Monster rig, mahussive projections courtecy of the Alphawave Project.. Marquees Teepees, etc etc Cafe, jiuce stalll....

simply email timebenderweekender@psiliconmatrix.org 2 b placed on the map list...

in lakesh amigos gary

jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 2, 2003 18:45
anyone from here coming to this? it's tomorrow and it's gonna be a heap of fun... first camping holiday of the year:)

see you there....
jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 6, 2003 12:17
phewey! still feeling a bit knackered from 4 hours sleep in 48 hours.... ooops!

Umm had a really good time in wales, but it was quite different to how i expected (usual story i guess). We were unlucky with the weather in the sense that there was no heatwave in wales this weekend, but at least it didnt piss it down the whole time....

Enjoyed trudging up a hill, fording a river, stuff like that.... definitely lots of nature to be explored. I wouldnt say it was idyllic but the weather was to blame for that most probably.

Music was extremely good! Not enough ppl turned up so there was a lot of repetition .... I mean DJs playing on saturday night and sunday night... but Im not complaining cos the standard was high:)
Biggins played saturday night and was a highlight of the party for me : he was playing the Com.Pact type stuff... noone else was playing this at the party so it went down very well. I also enjoyed Gary Headspaced's 2 sets very much... good mixing and i really like his taste in music - some of my favourite tunes like 'Bamboo Forest - Infinity' (others too but my memory is shot to hell) ..... Since Gary played in the middle of the night both nights I heard him for about 4-6 hours... hehe top stuff!

All in all i had a great time... met lots of new people...

Cheers Gary and the rest of the psilicon matrix crew!! I will be at the next party!

Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Psilicon Timebender Bank Holiday Weekender 3-5 may 2003

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance