Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Proxeeus - Perversion And Insanity (Kali Earth Records, KERDiG016
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Proxeeus - Perversion And Insanity (Kali Earth Records, KERDiG016

Jede
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  64
Posted : Nov 26, 2022 10:23:30
CD, and Digital released worldwide where you buy or stream music.

This is the KER BC: https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/perversion-and-insanity

Proxeeus is Jerome Lesterps, a french-based psychedelic music producer who's celebrating his project's 10th birthday this year. Searing acid lines, eerie atmospheres and fast-paced, pumping rhythms are the best words to describe his own, usual brand of trance music, which is perfect for putting people in a deep state of introspection.

Being absolutely relentless in his studio & having released a massive amount of music on top-of-the-line goa labels such as Goa Madness, Neogoa, Global Sect, and Suntrip .. he now joins the ranks of Kali Earth Records with a full-length Album exploring the darker, more abstract confines of psychedelic trance.

__

Proxeeus' own words about the Album:

My first foray into the far reaches of darker, atmospheric psychedelic trance; a cathartic tale dealing with one's general place in the world, living with anguish, mistrust and half-truths, with decades-old secrets imprinted in the mind.

As usual, I expect this to be a pretty divisive work. I'll once again probably lose some people along the way, but such is life.

This is pure Cosmicism, expressed in its rawest form as music for the self-absorbed. This is looking inward. This is battling my own, inner demons and eventually giving in, getting consumed in the process.

There is simply no winning.

released November 30, 2021

All tracks W&P by Jerome Lesterps

Artwork by Nestor Avalos

Mastered by Dr. Spook

Digital 24bit

KERDiG016+KERCDr016
          Tommy The Bat 4:06 "Please, tell them. That I am God."
".. -Hmmmh?" (ahhaha, good one)
https://tinyurl.com/99mlwgo 42 ~ Love is the Answer
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Proxeeus - Perversion And Insanity (Kali Earth Records, KERDiG016

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance