Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - Protoculture track on Live Set (Nano records 20-06-2003)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Protoculture track on Live Set (Nano records 20-06-2003)

Leuname
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 2, 2004 11:17
Hello ppl, i need some help

There is a live set of Protoculture with 60m.07s that i hv had the chance to listen

I would like to know the name of the track between 37m.20s and 51m.07s that start with newer or weird technology something like this.
There are some samplers on the track that hv around 14m i tink and the track after this one is the Melody Machine one.

Samplers:

"and i knew that part of my own destiny add connected with virtual reality wasn´t to escape into another dimension but to find
a way to make the things we always..."
"six times stronger.....this drops could leed us back to those glorious days..."
"and you are the man to lead the childs from the willdeness"
"monumentaly strong drops"

Hope you guys can help and sorry for the poor english on the samplers but i hvent understanded well some words on there

Cya and tanks in advance
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Feb 2, 2004 15:10
what is the origin of this set?           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Leuname
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 3, 2004 01:26
dont know exactly
probaly on those radios online

On entire set says Nano records - Protoculture Live many times on a voice so i tink is on the radio online
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Feb 3, 2004 02:59
Nano guys?
Nate?           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
Leuname
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 3, 2004 04:41
hmmm dont know

the only thing i know is during the live set says many times nano records - protoculture live like on the radios but not sure where this came from
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Feb 3, 2004 12:36
Quote:

On 2004-02-02 11:17, Leuname wrote:
...start with newer or weird technology something like this.

Well, Protoculture - Silicon Sunrise has the sample "New Technology". But don't have any other sample you mentioned...
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
Ewan

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Feb 3, 2004 16:34
Think the origin of the set may well be Protoculture's live set at Glastonbury summer 2003.
The track you want IDing is probably 'California Sunshine' by Protoculture and Pogo (it has the 'six times stronger' samples in it...damn good tune too) out now on 'Beaches and Cream' (Dragonfly).

Luiz Paulo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Feb 4, 2004 01:26
the 'monumentally strong drugs' sample is definitly from the proto & pogo tune. great one btw.           the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist....
Leuname
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Feb 4, 2004 14:17
You are right guys its really the California sunshine but in this live its like remixed live or something thats why i hvent recognized

Tks
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - Protoculture track on Live Set (Nano records 20-06-2003)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance