Posted : Dec 5, 2006 22:12
hello people this is my 2nd attempt. feedback is appreciated
peace

http://www.mytempdir.com/1100727
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 01:22
The song is ok, very "minimal" as you've described..but I think within that it gets kind of boring after a while. Nonetheless you have a nice Aerospace type sound going and that's a really good thing. Production sounds pretty good..mastering seems ok if any was done, if not then you have a great mix. The intro is a little elongated and that needs some filling in.. when the bass tone comes in it kind of seems to come in out of key..so I'd work on that too..

One other thing..and this is just preference..the song is missing any type of really hooking lead and I think a nice lead, even if it's some z3ta preset or something, could give the song a lot more direction and flow..which it's honestly lacking a bit of right now..

Anyway great stuff! You're totally in the right direction, just needs little pieces of work filled in..Good Luck!

aQuaFeeLL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 20:25
OMG
What the hell!!!!!
You broke up my head!!!!!!
Great track mate!!
Keep it like that!All the best
pakia pakia pakia pakia pakia
orange
Fat Data

Started Topics :  154
Posted : Dec 6, 2006 22:01
u have nice synth work! it would be much better with some better drums /percussions add some more groove and movement cos its kinda static!

kick and bass are not in my likes could do with a more clear kick and a more groovi bassline!

overall its nice work!

orange           http://www.landmark-recordings.com/
http://soundcloud.com/kymamusic
psy#groover
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 8, 2006 18:14
hello again and thx for the feedback!!

@ qane : thx for the comments i think ur right in most of your points as far for the mastering thing, no i didnt master it at all i just spent alot of time panning it at leveling the channels

@ aqua : thx bro for the nice words , im so glad im not the only one ilke my music

@ atropa : thx for the feedback bro , its nice to hear some opinions/advice from someone with so good sound as you

@ anyonelse like psygroove music : plz listen to my track and give some feedback ,thx

peace
CabaL
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Dec 11, 2006 19:58
yeah like i told ya on slsk....i like it.....some synths especially...keep up!!!
psy#groover
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Dec 12, 2006 01:03
thx bro any other comments plz??
Chaksa_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Dec 12, 2006 08:38
very good synth work but the kick and bass could me mutch beter and one more thing se sample voise is in playn in right monitor only have to see that but good work!
Kane
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 13, 2006 03:23
From what I can remember from the previous comment..I'm surprised that you didn't do any mastering (although I would've done a bit to the track personally)

Great mix then! I'm sure it would sound awesome professionally mastered..

Keep at it bro..you should be hearing some of my stuff too, and we're in a similar style I believe
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - PROGRESSIVE/MNML TRANCE full track @ 136

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance