Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - Problem with Pioneer cdj-100
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Problem with Pioneer cdj-100

Akbal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 12, 2011 16:07:05
I'm having a problem with my cdj and hopefully any of you has a solution for it without having me getting it fixed with a professional. Since a few days the player is using some of the functions by itself, for example the cue and play function. The first few seconds after inserting a disc it plays fine, but within ten seconds the cue and play function start going on and off in a rapid tempo by itself. Meaning that it's impossible to keep playing, it sounds like being stuck, same kind of skipping you here when pressing the pause button. So, than I try to eject the cd, which is impossible, cause right after pressing eject, the player decides to use cue and play again. So, switching the player off, using the pin to take the cd out and trying again, just to realise the same story happens over and over again. HELP
Suloo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  87
Posted : Mar 12, 2011 17:12
there is nothing you can do, as long as you don`t know what to do with electrics and stuff. So noone would advice you to loose the screws and do something inside the unit.

You could give pioneer tech support a call and tell them about your problem. Its the only thing that makes sense imo..

cheers           -------......-------...-..-..-..-.-.-.-.-
Larrikin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Mar 14, 2011 06:05
send it to pioneer , wont cost much to fix           www.harmlessprankster.bandcamp.com
http://soundcloud.com/harmlessprankster
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Harmless-Prankster/1583294388565418
Dennis the menace
DevilsDennis Sparris McHilton

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Mar 21, 2011 12:58
wow, theese things still exists?
Trance Forum » » Forum  Equipment - Problem with Pioneer cdj-100

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance