Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Powwow - Sept. 23 - 25, 2005 @ Deerfields - Asheville, NC
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Powwow - Sept. 23 - 25, 2005 @ Deerfields - Asheville, NC

s0ft
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 00:42
Quote:

On 2005-08-28 21:22, MuSh wrote:
thinking about making the trip from PA for this one.

youre in PA? where at?
im in pittsburgh.

anyway, im going to do my best to make it for this event. i have had horrible luck with schedualling for this type of thing. i just cant seem to make things work.           The IsraTrance MySpace Group:
http://groups.myspace.com/isratrance

DJ Trypta Sets:
http://waxdj.com/djs/4354/
MuSh

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 30, 2005 00:59
harrisburg
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 17:31
update!
we have lots of things in the works to make this weekend an incredible experience for everyone!

new additions
we have added STEVE-O (NYC) to the chillout lineup, and also we will be lucky enough to have him stretch some of his awesome fabrics in the chillout area also!

we have a volunteer to assist in providing traditional native american sweat lodge ceremony throughout the weekend!

we are securing food vendors to nourish you, and yoga/movement workshops to keep your energy up!

the art area is coming together smoothly!

again, if anyone wants to vend merchandise or services please get in touch with me asap!

we are heading out to deerfields today to finalize the details, its on folks! cant wait, only 22 days left! get ready!
boom
          www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
Eklypz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 1, 2005 17:58
wow, looking awesome - you sure you do not want to change this into a week long event? <3
MuSh

Posted : Sep 1, 2005 21:39
the price of gas being what it is (over $3 a gallon here) is discouraging this broke ass from coming. shit if i could find a cheap plane ticket that might be cheaper than driving if someone wants to pick me up at the airport.
Takuan"the pickled radish"

Posted : Sep 3, 2005 19:39
I talked to the Wichdokta yesterday & all I have to say I hope asheville is ready .......better get your gravity boots that goes for youto Kri & Monkey ..
MuSh

Posted : Sep 4, 2005 00:06
if i decide to fly will someone pick me up at the airport?
Yidam
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 02:20
I'm flying in too. I think i get in at 11pm on Friday. When do you get there MuSh?
pete
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 02:29
I'm flying in as well, don't have my tix yet though (waiting for a coupon in the mail for a free flight I got for waiting merely one hour on an overbooked flight . I'll pm y'all soon.

-pete
kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 02:43
I can pick up and drive to the festival 2 people flying into GSP (greenville/spartanburg),

email me:
kameleon@pangeaproductions.org           
label: www.pureperceptionrecords.org
design: www.designsbymattbryson.com
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/kameleon-pangea
MuSh

Posted : Sep 4, 2005 05:46
i'll let you all know closer to the date. it's still a long shot for me but i am doing everything i can to make it. last outdoor of the year that i will a slight opportunity to go to.

good looking out tho, kameleon. thanks bro.
..::Digital_Designer::..

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 08:06
Wow this looks like it is going to be a great event. To bad I am moving up to Greensboro that same weekend and will not be able to make it to this event. Can't wait to go to the next event up there!
pete
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 18:08
is greenville/spartanburg the same thing as greenville/greer?
-pete
kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Sep 4, 2005 22:52
yea its the same thing, if you fly into downtown greenville thats not a problem either.

cant wait for this party, the weather has been awesome around here           
label: www.pureperceptionrecords.org
design: www.designsbymattbryson.com
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/kameleon-pangea
MuSh

Posted : Sep 4, 2005 23:13
Quote:

On 2005-09-04 02:20, va¤n wrote:
I'm flying in too. I think i get in at 11pm on Friday. When do you get there MuSh?

if i fly it will be to the asheville airport. but a friend of mine said she is willing to take her car if i drive it which is cool with me since my car is a piece of shit. plus flying would be a hassle because how would i bring my supplies on a plane like tent cooler and gear like that. anyway hope all the details get worked out so i can see all you psyheads down there.
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Powwow - Sept. 23 - 25, 2005 @ Deerfields - Asheville, NC
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance