Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Powwow - Sept. 23 - 25, 2005 @ Deerfields - Asheville, NC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Powwow - Sept. 23 - 25, 2005 @ Deerfields - Asheville, NC

lost&found

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 4, 2005 12:01
Posted by : offthenutboom
Posted on : 2005-08-03 18:20 The mothership will land he he

hehehe
hehe he he
man i am soooooooooo freakin excited..that im not even studying for the psychology test i have tomorrow....
i am buying a car this month and hopefully will get my drivers licence by september...if not ill have to contact them aliens ...
anyone from around huntsville,alabama going there???
pm me...
lost&found

Posted : Aug 4, 2005 12:13
or anyone from somewhere close to huntsville...
lost&found

Posted : Aug 4, 2005 12:17
another place id love to go is to sf/la for the mistress of evil records party on sept 13-17(or something)....too bad you dont have cheap trains here in the us....anyone from here(southern area) going there??
krisamadhi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Aug 5, 2005 17:30
taking a trian in the us would take probally week to go from one end to the other.

plus just to let everyone know that powwow
is a group effort between djs/vjs/deco/sound, everyone
is in this party financially together.

please come and support the us psy scene.

cant freakn wait!!!!!~!!#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@!!!
          Kri
Mastering and Mixing Service:
http://audiovalvemastering.com/
Music:
http://www.djkri.com http://www.touchsamadhi.com
ohminflight

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Aug 6, 2005 03:53
Are there going to be any fire spinners at this party? And/or are you interested in any?
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Aug 6, 2005 06:12
i should really go to this. i hope i can coerce some people into driving my ass there.....if not, is there anyone from boston or nyc planning to go?
vector_0
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Aug 6, 2005 06:13
you guys should get adham shaikh from canada to headline the chill stage. his sets at eclipse were amazing

just a suggestion
DeMenTed Alien

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 6, 2005 08:36
Quote:

On 2005-08-05 17:30, krisamadhi wrote:
taking a trian in the us would take probally week to go from one end to the other.

but wouldnt thak one week journey be great ...
they could serve alcohol on the train to relieve boredom..
but i wonder if it is finincially viable(altough the iraq war wasnt finincially viable either)..
man i am going to get my sorry ass there by any means necessary...hope to see yall there
krisamadhi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Aug 6, 2005 20:46
Quote:

On 2005-08-06 03:53, ohminflight wrote:
Are there going to be any fire spinners at this party? And/or are you interested in any?

yes there will be plenty of adult fireflys there.
please stay away from the dance floor though.
the smell of gas really upset people last time.           Kri
Mastering and Mixing Service:
http://audiovalvemastering.com/
Music:
http://www.djkri.com http://www.touchsamadhi.com
paradigm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Aug 7, 2005 06:34
I personally really enjoy traveling by train, but yes it takes a long time (more than driving) but does allow you to see some of the most scenic parts of the country that are only accessible that way, or by foot....

in fact im going from KC to SF on the train here in 2 weeks
DiMiTry
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  70
Posted : Aug 7, 2005 07:04
Quote:

On 2005-08-06 20:46, krisamadhi wrote:
please stay away from the dance floor though.
the smell of gas really upset people last time.

weird.. what kind of gas were they using? kerosene? that sh#t smells awful!! lamp oil, too.. white gas you can hardly smell at all, in my experience. and it's the safest/cleanest fuel to burn.

..it's just another party..
shade

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 7, 2005 07:57
Will definitely be there, driving from Pittsburgh.
ohminflight

Posted : Aug 9, 2005 04:33
When are you going to post the lineup of when which DJs are playing? I'm coming specifically to hear a certain DJ, and I have a 9 hour drive to do it, so I'd like to make sure I leave on time.

And yeah, Coleman doesn't usually smell THAT bad - but nobody wants to make anybody else less able to enjoy the music.
bluespectralmonkey
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Aug 10, 2005 02:01
firespinning is great, but when it takes up 25% of the dancefloor its not cool no matter whether or not its smoky, which it was last time, which means that now fire performers must be out of the way. we will be discussing this further so that we can find the best place for fire activity... i think the best bet for this is to have all fire people to get together at a certain time to touch base and agree on the rules and guidelines so that we dont have to stop dancing to interrupt someone like last time , cause they were smoking out the dancefloor and getting flames tooooo close to the priceless Devotee banners. they did this at gaian mind fest this year, and it just made things so much safer and easier than just opening it up as a free for all. more details on this as it grows nearer. ...

to answer your question ohminflight, we will be working out the details of the lineup soon....
but why dont you just come at the beginning and stay all weekend? 9 hours is a long way to come just to hear one dj?! considering we have over 40 on the lineup!!

thanks for the input vector, but maybe next year on mr. shaikh.           www.bluespectralmonkey.com
www.touchsamadhi.com
www.interchill.com
www.metacrew.com
www.nw-psy.com
ohminflight

Posted : Aug 10, 2005 07:09
Any self respecting firespinner worthy of the name would be, I would hope, sensible enough to stay away from moving people who may or may not be intellectually aware enough at any moment to notice the presence of fire. A dance floor is just that, a dance floor; the name implies moving bodies. But having everybody get together is a great idea, to decide on rules and whatnot beforehand (though I would, again, hope people with fire in their hands would be sensible enough to know the rules anyway). Perhaps we should start a separate thread?

To answer your question, I live in Florida, am a college student so can't leave until after classes on Friday, and must be back in time for classes on Monday, plus must do my familial duty on Sunday and Saturday. My DJ is playing on Friday. So there you have it. And Brevard is my home town; why stay all weekend when there's a perfectly good house (with showers!) to go to not 45 minutes away?
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Powwow - Sept. 23 - 25, 2005 @ Deerfields - Asheville, NC
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance