Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Portugal - Quest4Goa & Omium - Sinergia 2007 Review
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Portugal - Quest4Goa & Omium - Sinergia 2007 Review

Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Aug 2, 2007 01:46
Hello!

This was a great event made by Quest4Goa and Omium!
Great spot, weather and sound system presented to us and i just loved playing there!
See you on the next one!

Hope more users from Isrtrance were there and can share photos!

Hugs!           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
Linka

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 5, 2007 23:22
Hi!

Finally I have time for a review...
Well, it was a great festival in many ways... The place was magnificent, I dont think they would find a better place for a festival like this one, we had everyting there, shadows all over the place, the river to cool those warm afternoons. the camping place was full of threes so we did not have problems with the sun over the tents (at least during the morning and from 16h ahead). I noticed some pieces of bambu in the deco, it remembered me of last edition of Boom festival... The weather was great, we always had sunny days but cold nights, well, cold nights were not a problem for me because I always went to bed early ...
The vibe was amazing, I rebember talking to people from Spain, Japan, Sweeden etc.
The highlights for me were Space Tribe, Electric Universe, ESP, Menog, Psysex. Fluxo, and Alienn were my favourite dj's, amazing sets. Thank U for the energy!!!
It was the first Sinergia for me but I hope it is not the last one. Amazing festival!

I'll post some fotos and Videos soon.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Portugal - Quest4Goa & Omium - Sinergia 2007 Review

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance