Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Porn Movie Samples
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Porn Movie Samples

Flake_of_Freedom
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posts :  414
Posted : Nov 15, 2004 16:40
Music and sex goes excellent together ganjagil…so maybe music has nothing to do with sex, but sex has defiantly something to do with music…
And I believe that is a connection…
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A point to think – ‘psy lovers’ are having sex. The girl picks a cd from the psy collection to hear through the act. They started the action and few minutes latter in the background there are low screaming samples of a women getting orgasm…
What would the girl do?

1. Stop the player immediately.
2. Try to pretend she don’t hear anything.
3. It will make her even more horrney and she will change position on top of her guy.

p.s- any girl want to go first?
Dr_Faguntes


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  101
Posted : Nov 15, 2004 16:44
Quote:

On 2004-11-15 15:43, ganjagil wrote:
My opinion is that sex is totally materialistic so i do not think that a sex sample would uplift to anywere but this world! Music has nothing to do with sex in my opinion anyway...




You should see a doctor. Or a girl...
Dencrypt


Started Topics :  5
Posts :  38
Posted : Nov 15, 2004 17:56
Quote:

On 2004-11-15 15:43, ganjagil wrote:
My opinion is that sex is totally materialistic so i do not think that a sex sample would uplift to anywere but this world! Music has nothing to do with sex in my opinion anyway...

Bom
Ganja



I allmost agree with you there. Sex is very basic and nothing more than a pasttime activity. A remnant from the time when we were nothing more than dumb animals. However. When theese "lusts" takes over and you become that raging animal with another person; what is then better than some raving mad loonatic music?           'The best way to predict the future is to invent it.'
Hodi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posts :  1211
Posted : Nov 15, 2004 19:16
check out psysex tracks, they are filled with a lot of porn samples.           u can find "Anything U Want" using the search...
ganjagil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posts :  858
Posted : Nov 16, 2004 09:36
Quote:

On 2004-11-15 16:44, Dr_Faguntes wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-11-15 15:43, ganjagil wrote:
My opinion is that sex is totally materialistic so i do not think that a sex sample would uplift to anywere but this world! Music has nothing to do with sex in my opinion anyway...




You should see a doctor. Or a girl...



Hey mate do not think i do not like sex but maybe you understand me more example you go out with this girl she is nothing like you she does not like trance but she loves you and bla bla bla ok for a month or so than you start feeling the difference between you and then sex no matter anymore you prefer to be free then hear all the winging and go to places were they play the usual bar music and pretend to have fun! Sex is beautiful if with the right person for me nowadays i prefer to go only with girls who i am comfortable with, and as regards to trance i prefer to here someone speak about the soul in a track like example Star-X - Ocien View than some girl getting off before the bassline! hihihihi I mean when i am in party only in the end that i start thinking about a girl! hihihi

Bom
Ganja
Stash
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  58
Posts :  1261
Posted : Nov 16, 2004 18:53
i dont like porn in my music           At the end there is a DOOR & waiting for you on the other side of that door is either HEAVEN or HELL
Watter
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posts :  184
Posted : Nov 16, 2004 20:13
I think that it can sound nice if properly sampled....
@Dencrypt: Please don't take it as an offence but I strongly disagree with you that "Sex is very basic and nothing more than a pasttime activity. A remnant from the time when we were nothing more than dumb animals." I think it is a beatifull thing and I belive that music can elevate the atmosfeare to set the perfect mood for it.
          "open your mind....you might just see that there isn't anything to be seen"
sherlockalien
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posts :  629
Posted : Nov 16, 2004 22:50
Ganjagil

Sex is not necessarily materialistic... Sex is both the reason for our enslavement (as Freud saw), totally materialistic, dense.. AND it is also the major possibility of Enlightenment (as Ancient Cultures knew).. It is only 'dirty' when you take it in the low way, but you may take it in the evolved way and it is much more beautiful and truthfull...
See how ancient cultures talk about the Unity of the Opposites... you think its just a coincidence that male/female is also a duality that wants to be united?

btw, sex has everything to do with music.. 1st because social events are deeply connected with sex (many times in a hidden way).. 2nd because music, just as sex is in essence an expression of the Soul, of the Eternal Movement Pattern, of the Dynamic Universe, of the dialect between all objects...
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posts :  3803
Posted : Nov 16, 2004 22:52
Quote:

On 2004-11-15 15:43, ganjagil wrote:
My opinion is that sex is totally materialistic so i do not think that a sex sample would uplift to anywere but this world! Music has nothing to do with sex in my opinion anyway...

Bom
Ganja



someone hasn't had good sex..           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Nemco


Started Topics :  0
Posts :  93
Posted : Nov 17, 2004 04:34
Let me just say this... I can understand the relation between music and sexuality... music can be sexy, but I for one fail to see the relationship between psychedelic trance and sex...           To hell with reality! I want to die in music, not in reason or in prose. People don't deserve the restraint we show by not going into delirium in front of them. To hell with them! - Louis-Ferdinand Céline
ganjagil
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  48
Posts :  858
Posted : Nov 17, 2004 10:31
@ sherlockalien

I understand what you say man and i agree in many ways but i still cannot see a connection between music and sex. Music can take you wherever it is meant to take you, to heaven to hell to love! Sex is materialistic and ego driven yes i still say so, when than you talk about making love than that's a totally different argument! You make love not sex, sex is like animal for your own body pleasures and it does not make you feel any better after you just want more! Good music has nothing to do with this and if i am in dancefloor and i hear sex vocals the first thing that comes to my mind is not of making love but of animal sex ah ah ah aaaaaaaaaaaah ahahahaha ahhh yes more more wow !!!

hihihiihi still my opinion is trance and sex no way!

DJPsYbAbA / psy-d fx
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posts :  234
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 06:32
toic has taken a huge drift........he he.....keep it going anyways
          «º3º~» Ps¥d-Fx «º3º~»
Kaz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  90
Posts :  2268
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 10:47
Aphex Twin - Windowlicker

If you want to listen to good use of porn samples, the classic example of porno music gone very, very wrong is the perfect place.           http://www.myspace.com/Hooloovoo222
volvox box
Inactive User
Started Topics :  13
Posts :  410
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 14:22
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/43326/forum/1
Sqr[topic];
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posts :  2135
Posted : Nov 19, 2004 07:38
N.a.s.a - maximum trust has some porn samples in it to

something like ahhh mmmmm it so good ohh yeah eat that pussy you fucking cunt..mmmm eat that pussy mmmmm
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Porn Movie Samples
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2020 IsraTrance