Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Pneumatic Angels (Trancelucent) compilation 2002
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Pneumatic Angels (Trancelucent) compilation 2002

psydark_light
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 21, 2002 16:31

Pneumatic Angels (Trancelucent) compilation

1. Cosmic Tone- Leehy 7:57
2. Perplex- Science 6:51
3. Boiling Point- Inside Attack 7:54
4. The Misted Muppet- Toxic Neuron 7:10
5. The Misted Muppet- Extremely Witched 7:32
6. Boiling Point- Interface 7:59
7. Perplex vs. Intergalactic- Elevation 7:33
8. Cosmic Tone- Execution 8:52

After a very long of search for new good artists, I got "pneumatic angels" compilation.
seems that Trancelucent records get better and better any release. this lable grow very fast with a few talents that gonna impact on the trance world for sure , artists like "THE MISTED MUPPET"which gonna take the Art of psychedelic trance to the next level with lots of variety and unique things that gonna penetrate wonderful illusions to thousands brains! and "COSMIC TONE" which have the talent to become significant in minimal world with fresh ideas and wonderful sounds! this compilation "pneumatic angels" is an necessary piece for anyone who desire new ideas/sounds . the compilation starts slow with track
(#1) leehy by cosmic tone- minimal track with progressive sounds great atmosphere , mellow beats and very good piece.start with baby bells and get into scary places with scary percussions , great minimal beats and sounds and it come soften and much melodic in the end Cosmic tone exhibit very quality minimal piece.
(#2) Science by Perplex who express a good dancefloor piece with very hige quality, but it doesn't catch me at home- too cluby for me ,however in the middle comes great melody which I really liked .
(#3) Boiling Point continue with Inside attack - with thick sounds , and fat bass kind of minimal involved with full on . very nice rhythm here , the track doesn't develop enough ,however this is very quality piece , this artist is very talent ! great piece of minimal music for the dancefloor . no doubt!
(#4) here we get my damn favorite track of this compilation _The Misted Muppet with Toxic Neuron- this track is fucking ART ! all my illusions comes true when I hear their tunes. enormous ! straight hallucination psychedelic with unique dancefloor percussion and massive drums that penetrate straightly to your mind and this is just the start ! right in the middle the track develop to 3/4 with matchless effects that blew my fu*cking mind ! and its not the end , after all this I find my self in a magicval wld with a fucking unique melodie...NO FU*CKING WORDS ! definitely one of my TOP10 tracks all time.!
and here we go with these monster muppets again
(#5) The Misted Muppet Extremely Witched - this track is EXTREMLY WITCHED truthfully,should I say more !start like a movie of witches with evil laughs and kind of doping wind voices (choirs) that twists me all over ! and it take-off with insanes beats ,fat bass and more unique deferent things that I have never heard before. and if you like Psychedelics melodies you have to use precautions before you listening to those melodies in this masterpiece ! you can get orgasm explicitly! Can't wait dance to it and play it.
(#6) Interface by Boiling Point with a nice mini-trance tune and very good bassline , I like his first track much more then this . too much minimal for me the track doesn't change at all
...moving to
(#7) Perplex vs. Intergalactic with Elevation -psychedelic trance or cluby I'm not sure here ,but hige quality sound with nice rhythm . I don't like club music but its abit psy , you may like it... never mind , here Cosmic tone came back
(#8)Cosmic Tone- Execution- this is a fu*cking good minimal piece !!! scary and dreamy track . start with cool strang voice . and gate sounds as drums that take you to hell and back ! it is very very minimal however the sounds are very special and DARK you should listen very carfully to get into it , but when you in you can't get back. great piece !

conclusion: An brilliant release , with great substance and some glimmering jewels.
Favorites: 1, 3, 4(jewel!), 5 (!)

I will give that compilation 9/10
Download, listen, respect buy! it's worth of buying.!

what if everyone of us will think positive about peace ?

DJs can fly!
Alon
Alo Malo

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 24, 2002 07:09
like u said, brilliant compilation, track 4 is one of the greatest ever (Tal & Dagan rulez).

review soon...
Burning-Vision

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Nov 24, 2002 12:19
cheers to DJ Oren (Psychedelic Zion)
that collect all those tracks and made a very good compilation
we all love ya oren            Psychedelic Zion
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Mar 5, 2003 10:29
so, i listened now to this compilation a lot in order to get a good feel for each track before i pronounce. the concept of the cd is to split it into the two halves with one track in each half from each artist, i have to say i am much more of a fan of the first half. Kicking off with a wicked cosmic tone tune which has plenty of groove and makes me extremely keen to hear their other stuff we seque pretty seemlessly (i couldn't work out where one ended and the next started for ages ) into another cracking tune by perplex.. slight shame the sample has been used before, but it is effective. Boiling point also pleasant tune beofre we hit the two muppet tracks. Now these are very good indeed, but somehow feel a little skewed with respect to the other tunes here.. they are two psychedelic tracks (think infected) and the rest is more proggy. Extremely witched is the one with the killa melody which has no doubt been caned on dancefloors worldwide. Unfortunately i feel the compilation deflates a bit from here on in the perplex track with intergalactic has an awful (imo of course) sample in it.. you may remember i have whinged about intergalactic samples before.. and the other two tunes are just nothing particularly special for me.
on the whole though this is undoubtably a good release and only the second compilation from a fairly young label we can all look forward to what they produce in the future..
nice one homsy
          >>love will tear us apart...<<
Candy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  184
Posted : Mar 5, 2003 10:53
Well I didn’t listen to this c.d yet, but I have heard Cosmic Tone, and these guys are amazing!
They are the next groovy morning generation.
You’ll be hearing from them a lot.
          Majority is never right!

"Without music, life is meaningless."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Pneumatic Angels (Trancelucent) compilation 2002

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance