Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Pitch Black- Electric Earth EP (Syncline, Feb. 200
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Pitch Black- Electric Earth EP (Syncline, Feb. 200

___shahar
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  70
Posted : Feb 8, 2002 08:37:06
[b][u]Pitch Black- Electric Earth EP (Syncline, Feb. 2002)[/b][/u]
A. Electric Earth (DC mix) 6:45
B1. Urbanoia (small town mix) 6:28
B2. Lizard Room (Ekto's reptile room remix) 6:18

The NZ masters of dub on Vinyl with some more remixes to tracks from their amazing second album- Elecronomicon. For the vinyl freaks that couldn't enjoy fully the Electric Earth remixes CD, here are some compensations with 3 tracks not released anywhere else.
Slow bpms, great dubby feel, beautiful melodies, and lots of power and space inside these amazing tracks. We're talking totally visual music here.
Electric Earth is a great track and this is another nice mix with the amazing groove, powerful atmosphere and electrifying dubby sequences. Urbanoia is the chilling one here, with a catchy drum'n'bassy finish, and Lizard Room will move your butt and your mind- the butt slowly, the mind far far away...

[b]Recommendation:[/b] They never disappoint. Pitch Black are something else. This is just perfect to start things up or cool things down, and people can't resist it and start moving. I've checked.
___BUBUNOTSETS
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  6
Posted : Feb 17, 2002 05:33:34
got to listen to electric earth[Ac mix].
i must say sounds real nice but i cant give my perspective on the ep 'cause i heavent heared all of it
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Pitch Black- Electric Earth EP (Syncline, Feb. 200

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance