Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJing - Pioneer EFX-500 in Psy DJ sets?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Pioneer EFX-500 in Psy DJ sets?

Karan Third Eye
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 28, 2003 09:13

Just a quickie... wanted to know if anyone has used any external FX in their dj sets...
does it work well with this kind of music? is it worth picking up... also if anyone has any experience using other FX processors like a Chaos Pad or somethig?

let me know
cheers
bom bom
karan
Chi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Mar 28, 2003 13:11
Yes, i would also like to know this... let me add Alesis Ineko - anyone uses it?
Shanti Alien
Vectro Electro

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Mar 30, 2003 13:22
I use the FX on the Pioneer DJM 600 and it rox!!!           http://www.myspace.com/vectroelectro
http://www.myspace.com/highmvectro - new techno project

http://psyshop.com/shop/CDs/sas/sas1cd003.html >>> also available on Beatport.com

Infinite Diversity in infinite combinations
Pak-Man
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Apr 2, 2003 05:41
It all depends on whether you can actually DJ or not, theres no point spending big bucks on an effects unit if u can't beat mix! But if u feel u r ready to take your mixing to the next level then I would recommend an external fx unit over a built in any day u can do so much more with an external than an internal
Psyclotron

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 25, 2004 05:43
I use 2 CDJ100S , a DJM300S mixer and the EFX500 all from pioneer and the effects work good although for the money i paid for the effects i was expecting a little more but sure it's fun.
_Wonder~Boy_
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Mar 25, 2004 06:00
Hmmm I think you shouldn't put too much effects when you play trance...you can handle with the effects on the pioneer-Cdj100s effects...anyway I think you should play the track like he is...I think that if the artist who made the track didn't put flanger or phaser or what ever on the piece you want to put it there so it's just........shouldn't be there..think about it..

Love & Light           Some girl called me at 6pm she told me come to my place at 8pm I have nobody at home...
I came at 8pm and there was no one at home
Borris
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Mar 25, 2004 16:38
i like to work with some delay and reverb when mixing. this way i can build my own buildups.           Kinetic Honda GmbH, Worldwide Supliers of Quality noise.
Progression Sessions of the 3rd Empire!
Psyclotron

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 27, 2004 22:33
Nobody here is adding effects like crazy to the songs that already have enough effects, it's mainly for transitions and variations.... I have more fun with the effects in my performances and that's what is all about.
There's people who likes effects and people who don't, i'm just helping anybody who wants to know if you can play psytrance using the EFX-500.
EYB
Noized

Started Topics :  111
Posted : Mar 27, 2004 22:46
More is more than less!            Signature
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJing - Pioneer EFX-500 in Psy DJ sets?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance