Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Pharmacore - Pharmacore + Becoming.Intense (AVACD050) : Avatar Records
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Pharmacore - Pharmacore + Becoming.Intense (AVACD050) : Avatar Records

a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Nov 20, 2008 21:25:08
Artist: Pharmacore + Becoming Intense
Title: ???
Label: Avatar Music
Format: CD
Release: 8 December 2008
Catalog: AVA1CD050

Tracklist:

Not Avaliable Yet

Info:
Becoming.Intense and Pharmacore debut mutual album is ready for release. This is actually a shared album including solo tracks of each, as well as tracks written by both.
This project is an interesting one, not only because each has contributed from his personal style of music, but since each are on the other side of the world and never actually worked in the same studio together..!
This mature and original album comes as a fresh wind with a message from cultural crossroads.

Link: http://www.avatar-music.com/news.shtml

i want more music like Memento pt1 from NightVision comp
all the best
phiber_optixz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Nov 20, 2008 21:25:13
Artist/Album: Pharmacore + Becoming.Intense
Label: Avatar Records
Catalog: AVACD050
Release Date: December 8th, 2008

Tracklist:

1. Twilight
2. Desert Shadows
3. Beyond Logos
4. Fata-Morgana
5. Flashes before your eyes
6. Hard Task
7. Zaldiary
8. Memento part two
9. Ethilic Nightmares
10. Split Second

Release notes:

For some people, dark trance stands at a controversy, but this is not the case.

This is the self titled mutual debut album of Pharmacore and Becoming.Intense. Behind the project Becoming.Intense stands Diogo Borges. Diogo has come a long way since his impressive performance with his electrifying clean cut 'Near Extinction' ('Nightvision' / Avatar).

It seems that B.I's music is at the same time dark, but pleasant, leaving behind the esoteric elements that tend to accompany this genre frequently. His pleasant lines and precision in production can simply be described as outstanding. B.I. is one of the more familiar names coming from his homeland of Brazil.

For the last 4 years, Diogo has been sitting in his studio, experimenting and exploring the boundaries of sound. His music is new and is being played by more and more DJs. His popularity is steadily increasing and the demand for his music grows.

As part of his musical research, he approached Valentin aka Pharmacore, a rising star in the Russian sky of new wave of talents. Connoisseurs have already admitted that his work is impressive. It's hard to stay nonchalant to his compositions. Valentin's musical direction adds an extra dimension and backwind to Diogo's music, like taking fire and ice

A projection of ideas from both sides of the globe. As the two joined forces, they wrote 'Twilight'. Later, they went on and wrote 'Ethilic Nightmares'. Music wise, we have an extraordinary example of two devoted and experienced musicians who decided to push their music one step beyond

This mutual album is a winning alliance and includes four tracks from Diogo, four brand spanking new cuts from Pharmacore, and in addition the two tracks they wrote together, each from his personal studio.

It seems that Diogo and Valentin complete each other, and the harmony between the two flows.

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ava/ava1cd050.html

http://www.avatar-music.com           Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe
Sugandhim Pushti - vardhanam|
Urva - rukamiva Bandhanan
Mrytor - muksheeya ma - amritaat||
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Nov 20, 2008 21:26
i was 5 seconds faster
bt defenetly you have more info than i do

merging           ...
phiber_optixz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Nov 20, 2008 21:28
hehe... my internet stopped working for a couple of minutes... LOL
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Posted : Nov 20, 2008 21:28
and it sure seems memento pt2 is coming out           ...
squirm
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  254
Posted : Nov 21, 2008 02:49
This sounds like an awesome album . really dug the becoming intense tracks on nightvision. they are grim, atmospheric and moody yet there is a certain depth of emotion to them.... very interesting stuff. looking forward to this release . all the best to pharmacore, diogo and avatar.

p.s.
correct me if im wrong but i thought that becoming intense consisted of diogo and magma ohm, right?           www.soundcloud.com/ishikawa
www.mechanikrecords.com
www.phonix-records.com
www.mixcloud.com/ishikawa/
diogo_c
Becoming Intense

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Nov 26, 2008 22:40
Quote:

On 2008-11-21 02:49, squirm wrote:
This sounds like an awesome album . really dug the becoming intense tracks on nightvision. they are grim, atmospheric and moody yet there is a certain depth of emotion to them.... very interesting stuff. looking forward to this release . all the best to pharmacore, diogo and avatar.

p.s.
correct me if im wrong but i thought that becoming intense consisted of diogo and magma ohm, right?

thank you for the kind comments!

magma ohm is no longer with on the project due to personal/professional differences.
diogo_c
Becoming Intense

Posted : Nov 26, 2008 22:42
...and many thanks to phiber_optixz and a3k for making this thread!
diogo_c
Becoming Intense

Posted : Nov 26, 2008 22:47
some notes about the tracklist: as this is a shared album i think its nice for you to know who wrote each one of the tracks...and two were actually done together!

So here it goes:

1. Twilight (pharma + becoming)
2. Desert Shadows (pharma)
3. Beyond Logos (becoming)
4. Fata-Morgana (pharma)
5. Flashes before your eyes (becoming)
6. Hard Task (pharma)
7. Zaldiary (pharma)
8. Memento part two (becoming)
9. Ethilic Nightmares (becoming + pharma)
10. Split Second (becoming)

you can check some of these tracks at:

www.myspace.com/becomingintense

www.myspace.com/pharmatrance
diogo_c
Becoming Intense

Posted : Dec 9, 2008 18:31
LINKS so u can help us get a little less poor and miserable!

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=7665

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/ava/ava1cd050.html

thx for all the feedback and support!

peace,
namasté.
Balcannibal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Dec 16, 2008 15:45
Nice stuff!!!
Deep, night saikedelik blasting... very nice production indeed, will listen it again and again

BOOOM!!!
phasetech
Float

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Dec 16, 2008 23:47
interesting sounds.. its dark but it has very good atmosphere and dynamics. well done           www.soundcloud.com/float
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Dec 17, 2008 00:48
I remember having some older tracks from u quite a while ago, outstanding from the masses indeed, curious to see what this release got to offer, just saw it out on psyshop....congrats mates !           Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Vess

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Dec 27, 2008 15:13
one of the top 5 albums for 2008

great work! well done guys           ---
http://vessart.deviantart.com/
www.triplag.com
www.myspace.com/vess_
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Pharmacore - Pharmacore + Becoming.Intense (AVACD050) : Avatar Records

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance