Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Peter Gun - Thicker Than Blood (Millennium Records, 2005)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Peter Gun - Thicker Than Blood (Millennium Records, 2005)

pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 20:01
Artist: Peter Gun
Title: Thicker Than Blood
Label: Millennium Records
Format: CD
Release: Out now!

Tracklist:

01. 3 A.M.
02. Your Name On My Ass
03. Jack On Plastic
04. Like The Bass
05. Fast Food
06. Straight Up
07. Mutant
08. I Got U
09. 80s Tribute
10. Destiller

Release information:

PETER GUN’s debut Album release “Pressure Point” in 2004 has gone down the storm within the British and international progressive scene. His first 12” extracts made it straight to the desks of SASHA, TIMO MAAS, JON DIGWEED, SEB FONTAINE and JOHN 00 FLEMMING, building up to a massive Album release:

“This is a new breed of progressive House!”
Clash
“You can’t help but be swept away.”
DJ 4/4
“No wonder it’s been well received by the likes of Digweed, Sasha and Tong” Future Music 8/10
“Album of the month”
M8

PETER’S NEW ALBUM “Thicker Than Blood” is schedule for end of June 2005 and rest assured it will be as ground-breaking as the first one, stepping into new territory of progressive maniac and bass-driven electrofunkhouse!

This 3 track “Destiller EP” gives a little taste of what to expect from his new long-player but rest assured we are not giving away the real goodies to come. In the meantime, Peter is also releasing his new PRAWLER Single “Discohit” on Debunk in the UK, you can also hear another work of PRAWLER on the BEDROCK Compilation. His second project, TEN MADISON (Millennium Records) has already three successful Albums out there and the 4rth is in the making. Peter is also still working on all projects bearing the name OLIVER KLEIN and he remixed DANZEL’S European Chart Hit “You Are All Of That” and another remake for MARTIN H’s “80’s Sound”!

Link:
Millennium Records: http://www.millenniumrecords.de          DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
NK
CyberTronic

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jun 30, 2005 22:39
mmmm i have the Destiller EP and its great!

the 80s Tribute its in my set and i like it very very much...

so... Go on Peter

nice work Profane

Regards

/// Nameless \\\
pr0fane
Multiphase

Started Topics :  418
Posted : Jul 16, 2005 00:39
It's out! http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mil/mil1cd129.html

DJ pr0fane (Iboga Records) | Multiphase
www.sunrisesupplies.com | www.iboga.dk | www.soundcloud.com/pr0fane
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Peter Gun - Thicker Than Blood (Millennium Records, 2005)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance