Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - PERPLEX : DYNAMIC UNIVERSE [2004] (Ajuca Productions)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PERPLEX : DYNAMIC UNIVERSE [2004] (Ajuca Productions)

Clovesmoke

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 12, 2004 09:04
Well what to say... It's a new album by Perplex, for some reason this reminds me of the newest Talamasca release. It has LOTS of collaboration tracks (which is a good thing) a VERY GOOD THING The tracks with Fatali & Silicon sound are bound to be absolute killers. Silicon Sound has been on Fire lately, and with the coming new release of Fatali this will bring some extra attention to him as well. This album is sure to be a morning masterpiece. The only thing im wondering is where are the solo tracks "Crystal" & "Level (Rmx)" I thought for sure they would have made it to the album, after all im sure most of you have heard the collab. with Dede on here...Look out for this one, it's going to hit hard. Here's the track list...

1) Bizarre Contact - Plastic fantastic (Perplex remix)

2) The M point

3) Perplex vs Kamikazi - First lesson

4) Perplex vs D-Tek - Picanha

5) Perplex vs Fatali - Waves from Goa

6) Perplex vs Paranormal Attack - Psyzone

7) Perplex vs Silicon Sound - Orgasma

8) Perplex vs Poli - Dynamic universe

9) Perplex vs Bizarre Contact - Fine play

10) Perplex vs Dede - Dj

Psyshop:
Perplex has a large discography to date and is always improving and changing his style...

...as he walks through the boundaries of Trance seeking new fresh and innovative sounds.

Perplex aka Ronen Dahan, needs no introduction, having released over 4 albums to date on labels such as Translucent, Compact, Utopia, Mdma and BNE.

Ajuca recs now brings you 'Perplex and Friends - 'Dynamic Universe'.

Featuring 10 tracks of spacious, deep and upbeat melodic dance floor grooves with the help of numerous artists.

[Coming Soon]

*** Also do not forget the new release of another Perplex track called "Tricky Mind" which is coming out on a compilation soon...which one i cannot remember.

Peace&Light
psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Nov 12, 2004 12:04
I AM VERY CONFUSED.....
I THINK IT'S A MISTAKE FROM YOUR PART CAUSE SILICON SOUND NEVER MADE A TRACK WITH PERPLEX I HAD HIM ON PHONE THIS MORNING AND HE CONFIRMED THAT TO ME
SO IT'S A MISTAKE OR A FAKE TRACK( or perplex do that to sell more cd's.. i hope i'm wrong)

CAN WE HAVE SOME EXPLANATIONS PLEASE.....
          Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
www.myspace.com/djpsychotrop
www.soundcloud.com/dj-psychotrop
www.facebook.com/psychotropamertume
Fatali
Fatali

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Nov 12, 2004 13:05
hello,i think the right name is Perplex&Silicon Mind .not sound

anyways ,i wish perplex and Ajuca Crew all they deserve.
keep smiling! and good luck again

Eitan.
keebota
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  44
Posted : Nov 12, 2004 13:19
hey guys,

great news .. i love the new perplex style ...amazing music for the dancefloor !!!

keep rocking bye tom
psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Nov 12, 2004 13:23
silicon mind... very original...

anyway, why clovesmokes talk about johannes in the beggining of the post???
so please delet or modify this , there will be no confusion..
thanx           Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
www.myspace.com/djpsychotrop
www.soundcloud.com/dj-psychotrop
www.facebook.com/psychotropamertume
Clovesmoke

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 12, 2004 22:37
7) Perplex vs Silicon Mind - Orgasma **

NOT SILICON SOUND !

...as if you didnt clear things up already. Anyways sorry i just went by what psyshop had on there. This sucks though, too bad i love Silicon Sound, i cant wait for new stuff or a new album. Anyways atleast i know the Perplex & Fatali track will be good. Sorry again, if i could edit the post i would, but im not a mod. Peace & Light
BISHOP
Miracle

Started Topics :  115
Posted : Nov 13, 2004 07:52
hey "Psychotropz", take it easy mate. It was a mistake from the guy (Clovesmoke) that posted it here, i just saw this cd at psyshop and there its wrote SILICON MIND, not Silicon Sound...
anyway good luck and all the best to Perplex and Ajuca guys with this killer release! "Perplex & Friends" its the best album of Ronen Dahan with no dout and the cover is a peace of art. Dont miss it!
boom
Mr Raz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 16, 2004 01:51
Thanks all.. Was aout to shout aout about this release..... Its definately only 'Silicon Mind' which is Ronen Dahan and Naty Epstien'...

Speak to you all soon

The Ajuca Crew
msn: ryan.ajuca@ntlworld.com
Mr Raz

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Nov 16, 2004 01:53
also to you Clovesmoke.... Nice to e comparedto Talamsca...Is funny cos we make a party 25th Nov in Brighton, UK with PERPLEX and TALAMSCA... Killlaaaaa x
viranchi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Nov 16, 2004 06:32
For sure big respect to Ronen!!
Im sure this one is gonna be a blast!!!
the track you made with xangaii is a complete blast!!!!
Wish you all the best baba!!           www.chemical-crew.tv
david-tek
D-Tek

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 18, 2004 09:23
hey Ronen

congratulations for this album man wish you all the best luck amigo,, see you here in mexico in few weeks
Trash Dealers
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Nov 19, 2004 14:46
I can´t wait for this album...perplex style rules! and this album...all the tracks are combos with other great artists...uhuuu..realy can´t wait!! perplex vs poli and perplex vs bizzare contact must be two fucking blasters!!! Congratulations Ronen and keep the good work           myspace.com/trashdealers
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - PERPLEX : DYNAMIC UNIVERSE [2004] (Ajuca Productions)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance