Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Performance Arts at Boom Festival 2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Performance Arts at Boom Festival 2004

BOOM news

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 3, 2004 20:32
Performance Area Boom Festival 2004

The upcoming edition of Boom Festival 2004 is planning to open wider doors to Performance Arts.

Every year, a lot of performers come to Boom Festival to participate in this great event, bringing along their props and special costumes, sharing with us images and skills of art.

This year, we want the Performance&Arts to have a better space and visibility, by creating conditions and giving special attention to those who come.

The Performances Area will not happen in only one place in particular, but all around the Boom Festival areas, such as the Dancefloor, the ambient BOOM, the Conventions Area, the Main Restaurant, Market Area, Baby Boom and all the paths in between.
The Performance Area will be a group of Performance Zones created within the entire Festival.

The second part of producing the Performance Area is the work of gathering previously all the artists that want to participate, organizing them in terms of space and time, giving them the highlight needed, making them being seen by the audience in general, not just by a small part of it.

If you are coming to Boom Festival 2004 and want to participate with any Performance or Installation, please contact us, sending your Project Info:
- personal info (name, country, contact)
- project description
- photos or vídeo if possible

Let's do it Together!

Contact us at: ambientplanet@netcabo.pt
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Mar 5, 2004 18:04

Very nice idea!

(makes me sad I am not talented with arts..... )

Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Mar 10, 2004 18:25
makes me sad i don't get any replies to my emails           www.psytracks.com :: Brand new website for sharing your psytracks with the world. Get a free 250Mb Artist profile, Blog and events calender!
www.psygarden.be :: Upload your psychedelic art and partypictures to our gallery!
Rik
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  107
Posted : Mar 11, 2004 14:09
got a reply now!

*and there was much rejoicing*
BOOM news

Posted : Mar 11, 2004 19:15
Boom Festival 2004 also has a new Workshop Area, art gallery and healing space, together with Conference&Presentation Area and cinema

check:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/22866/forum/53/start/60

also announced online soon at www.boomfestival.org
hipnotik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 28, 2004 18:45
Great Job Boom Team           Hipnotik
info@boomfestival.org
Site - http://www.boomfestival.org/
BOOM news

Posted : Apr 29, 2004 21:10
Info update at oficial site

www.boomfestival.org

see you all soon!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Performance Arts at Boom Festival 2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance