Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - PEAK RECORDS(PEAK002) - COMPILATION - PEAK-A-BOO CD
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PEAK RECORDS(PEAK002) - COMPILATION - PEAK-A-BOO CD

homsy
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  158
Posted : Apr 27, 2004 00:22
http://www.psymag.com Review:

PEAK RECORDS(PEAK002) - COMPILATION - PEAK-A-BOO CD

Track list:
1. The Peaking Goddess Collective Feat Filip Leu - Jezebel
2. Triskell & Little Pumpkin - Native Dance
3. Hyper Frequencies - In Vitro Again
4. Neuromotor - Lui Gets His Red Wings
5. Drumatik - Alien Pie
6. Phyx - Sin City
7. Phatmatix - Diabolyk
8. Triskell & Little Pumpkin - Clean Us
9. The Crazy Lions Cult - The Nights Of Goats And Rams
10. Drumatik - Spacecraft Pt.II
11. The Peaking Goddess Collective - Maelstorme

Released: April 2004

http://www.peaking-goddess.com
---------------
Peak Records, from the snowy mountains of Switzerland, release their second compilation, compiled by head Peaker Dj Gaspard.
A selection of straight forward psychedelic, underground flavored bombshells that will shine the most darkened desert nights.
Twisted and aggressive, spooky selection of night killers.
Deep rumbling bass lines, hard notched kicks, surrounded by lots of sci-fi FX's and jamming synths.
Heavy duty stuff for the good old fashioned full body experience, juiced up with the present.
---------------
Label release information:
---------------
Peak records returns with a fresh selection of full-on psy trance featuring a mix of promising newcomers and well-established names on the international scene.
"Peak-A-Boo" is a powerful and visually entrancing journey through the lands of psychedelia.
Seventy-six minutes of twisted, tender, magic, manic, explosive, ethereal, peaking, plunging sonic swirls of sensory bliss.
After the success of their first compilation “Peaking Goddess”, Switzerland’s original full-on label reaffirms to the world that supplying trancers everywhere with high quality music is still their motto… peak on!
Triskell & Little Pumpkin- refreshing newcomers on the international trance scene, tickling our senses with a pair of energetic & uplifting grooves. Percussive & round - with a fluid yet ever so slightly, completely & utterly relentless bassline…
Hyper Frequencies- rock ‘n’ roll is not dead! The test-tubes are shaking in the lab of the scientist who needs no introduction. warning! reanimation heading your way with rolling bass & lead guitar. Infinite ascension guaranteed.
Neuromotor- notorious knight of hypno-beats gives us a full-on psytrance tune, showcasing his ability to make brutal sounds round & funky. Great breaks and build ups sure to make anyone go mad on a dancefloor!
Drumatik- the cosmos has a new constellation in store…now entering the scene with a double big bang! two gritty, hectic and obscure bits of swiss psy mayhem whipped up by the young wizard about to entrance the dancefloors.
Phyx- beware… south African dr. summs has found a vein to the edgy dark corners of the mind! This stormer invites us to the land of no return. Sanity is at stake!
Phatmatix- aka dj Rashka, honors us with his first production, a bouncy schizo journey to the twisted planes! Yet another proof of the liveliness of the Parisian scene…
Crazy Lion’s Cult- the merging of two brilliant minds of the trance generation, Neuromotor and Hyper Frequencies. This formation is a sure winner and top tune maker…crazy build-ups, powerfull bass-line and guess who’s singing in the track?
---------------
          Trancelucent Productions
http://www.trancelucent.com
----------------------
Boa Distribution
| info@boadistribution.com | http://www.boadistribution.com | FAX: +972-46101463 | Tel: +972-524742297 |
--------
PSYMAG.COM - GLOBAL TRA
ChoBo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : May 1, 2004 02:54
Dj Gaspard has compiled a great stomping compil ! Busy to write a review now, will write one hopefully after my exams! Check out samples at if you havent heard the compil. Impressive Peak

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=4032
psycho-head

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 7, 2004 13:21
this is a good compilation, well done PEAAAAAAAK!!!!
some questions: who is filip leu? the name rings a bell in my mind.... good voice, whoever he is!!
can anyone tell me what the singing sample is from in the crazy lion s cult track. it also rings a bell and i just can t seem to place it...!
any way KIIIILLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAA tracks all the way through! big up to new artist: drumatik! those two tracks certainly will cause some mayhem on dust-filled dance-floors!!!!!
Dj Chris Planet
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : May 7, 2004 13:35
I think that the singing sample is none other than fred neuromotor, as he told me he had been doing the lyrics on some of his new stuff. Also well done with this comp Gaspard it has some excellent music on it.
Keep up the good work           Let us take you on a journey, that will take you from are small world stage and orbit you beyond our fragile planet......
psycho-head

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 7, 2004 13:48
neuromotor s singing?!?! hey these guys really are taking this music to a different level!!!!!!!!!
keep it original!!!!!!! that certainly is a key to decent evolution eh?!?
any clue on who this dude featured on the intro is???
Ajja
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  5
Posted : May 10, 2004 18:09
the dude on the intro that arouses your curiosity appears to be a marvelous tattooador moonlighting as an atlantean oracle when he is not busy inking the flesh. my girl & i have the honour of being aquainted with the artist & have stunning work by him in our earthly skins. search for the leu family's family iron on the net for more info... yeah, right on peak!!!
bholenath
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : May 17, 2004 10:32
Triskell & Little Pumpkin - Clean Us
OMFG.........

....good fudge comes on slow!!!
Master Main

Started Topics :  9
Posted : May 18, 2004 01:16
Triskell & Little Pumpkin - Clean Us
Good track!!
Spooky

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jun 7, 2004 15:06
Triskell & Little Pumpkin - Clean Us - Good track - like the rest of the CD, yeah.
I personally was very happy to hear the voice of the master, who made my only Tattoo - Yo, then the Compilation gets off just like a beam of massive energy - first I was surprised by 'Hyper Frequencies'-Track, very well done, should be renamed to 'Hyper Energies'.
The compilation has the groove of DJ Gaspards sets: A young, high-energetic and beautiful dark style. The tracks on the CD fit perfectly together, it's an excellent selection of this kind of Psytrance. Everybody who's looking for non-boring alternatives to the mainstream Ibiza-Goa should listen to this.
A, someone asked who's the singer on the Crazy Lion’s Cult-track - listen to your old 'young gods'-CDs, in my ears it sounds like them. (which, in case, is a pure compliment to Neuromotor ;-))
This Peak has altitude!
tract
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 8, 2004 05:20
I like Neuromotor Lui gets his red wings...great structure and a pounding kickdrum..makes no illusions
          http://www.killahtea.com/

Underground Psychedelic Nightmusic
P_Mac
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Jun 9, 2004 21:15
One of the better realese in the night style, i like very much.
nice one . . .           
www.boomfestival.org
www.ketuhrecords.com

DONT SEND MP3 SAMPLES PLS!!!!!
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Jun 10, 2004 16:26
Stay tuned because swiss production are becoming more and more interesting
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - PEAK RECORDS(PEAK002) - COMPILATION - PEAK-A-BOO CD

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance