Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Peak records' manager/dj coming to Brazil in 2004 - help needed!!!!
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Peak records' manager/dj coming to Brazil in 2004 - help needed!!!!

gaspard
Yab Yum

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jan 14, 2004 23:35
greetings!
i 'll be coming to north east Brazil for a few months in March. who can i contact to set up some gigs?

i'm looking for a manager or someone to help me out.
any help most welcome!
thank you!!
see you on the dance-floor!!!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Terry Pratchett
luje

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 16, 2004 02:40
Hi man.

You should announce it on our brazilian forum, www.psybrasil.com

I bet someone will be interested.

I would myself, if I weren't in the very south of brazil, and we are a huge country, ya know.
plughead

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 16, 2004 21:07
Hey man. I making a party in march in Brasilia or Alto Paraíso(High Paradise)/Brazil. Contact-me in msn or e-mail: plughead@terra.com.br
:r~~
Shawnodese
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Jan 22, 2004 05:45
If you want something serious amigo, then simply contact Andre@raveon.com.br He's one of the most serious partyorganizers, does every Earthdance in Mina Gerais every year and is professional, unlike many people in Brazil that will fuck u over as soon as they don't have things together. It's a beautifull country, but the scene is not everywhere as mature as it pretends to be. Andre for sure can help you or knows who to contact right now. He fixed me 5-6 killergigs, with good payment and conditions. Just be carefull out there with all these kids that wanna be so hip that they'll do anything to convince you that they're ok and can do the job, just a tip of someone who was there....and enjoyed it majorly, thanks to Andre (& his lovely lady Lisa of course !!! ) and staying out of the crap....ur a warned man now...with a golden tip in ur hands !!! Next to that I'd say that Bishop is one of the more well-connected people in Brazil....he might know where u should go also or maybe can fix you some gigs also....good luck and enjoy Brazil amigo !!!!
          Mind Funk Records
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
www.myspace.com/shawnodese
www.myspace.com/mindfunkmusic
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Peak records' manager/dj coming to Brazil in 2004 - help needed!!!!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance