Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - PARVATI GATHERING - KASOL - 9th - 10th JUNE 2012
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

PARVATI GATHERING - KASOL - 9th - 10th JUNE 2012

partyanimal

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 17, 2012 08:01:03
The Second edition of PARVATI GATHERING in 2012.

Hope we blew your Brians in the first one!

Saturday 9th June - Sunday 10th June 2012

With Blessings from our Guru Sri Mahant Mangalanand Puri JI,

LINE UP:

KIN DZA DZA
(Osom Music - Russia)
www.osom-music.com

FAREBI JALEBI
(Parvati Records - India)
www.facebook.com/pages/Farebi-Jalebi/237623826262034?ref=ts

KEROSENE CLUB
(Temple Twister Recs. - India)
www.facebook.com/pages/Kerosene-Club-Flipknot/159661003551

WHITE WIZARD
(Digital Shiva Power Recs. - India)
www.facebook.com/pages/White-Wizard/126975730756155

FIBRE STOMP
(Temple Twister Recs. - India)
www.facebook.com/FibreStomp?ref=ts

PINDROP
(PINK ORANGE - India)

ZHANNET
(Looney Moon Recs. - Russia) www.facebook.com/jaja.goagroove?ref=ts

S. O. N. R.
(India)
www.facebook.com/rishi.handa.stateofnoreturn

In May we had the Best Sound ever setup in the valley!
And the most Psychedelic True Line Up!!

This Time we are gonna take it even further, with the Legend himself playing In Parvati Valley - Kin Dza Dza.

NON STOP PARTY form 10am on 9th June to 10pm on 10th June.

VENUE: GREEN CAFE - CHALLAL - KASOL,
KULLU district, Himachal Pradesh.
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : May 17, 2012 18:50
nice 1, kdd and farebi should be nice,, maybe funktion 1 system for good artists, because 2 stacks of speakers aint good enuff for some good artists, and sound dont come out the way it is supposed to be, and it would be real nice if you ppl could also collaborate with the NGO guys and girls who are helping cleaning up the villages around,, and help donate a few dustbins, so all the litter and plastic bottles are not thrown in the mountain side,you could just use 3-4 bins, 1 around the bridge,where u ppl put ur banners ,and 1-2 bins on the way,and you could use your banner on the bins also, and promote ur party, and also make ppl aware of keeping the place clean,and the ngo girls will be more than willing to do all the work for you,but pls help keep the place clean(if u want them to contact you,me will ask them to come visit the orgs at the partyplace 2-3 days before it starts)cause most ppl comming and going from the parties litter,cause there r no bins,if you feel some responsibility,pls do help out,,also you can use volunteers,ppl with less money to help clean up the partyplace and surrounding area,after the party,since you guys can,pls do,bless with warmz,anyway good job bringing good artists, bring more! will be nice to hear Osom, and some different artists,maybe procs or derango, or ka-sol,would be nice to have different tastes to chow.good luck and keep em commin
bumshivamahadev
davai_sake

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 22, 2012 04:36
Parvati Gathering Part-II

line up

First Parvati Gathering was

C u all there

Special 10XXXXXXX to the Powerrrfullllll [Partie animal] for such a scene n hope the nxt is one BANGERrRR
Meta-Morphosis
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  216
Posted : May 22, 2012 09:14
Wow..Green cafe was the most serene places in parvati area few years ago. A place to meditate, reflect. Now this...just makes me sad.            “What we need is the development of the Inner Spiritual man, the unique individual, whose treasure is hidden in the symbols of our mythological tradition and in man’s unconscious psych.” - CJ Jung
jeeboomba
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 23, 2012 12:16
pfff lame rules! anyways like i had written in my del post, would love to hear if you guys have more info on other gigs this season? deciding between the mountains and vata down here since its started raining and would be a fruitful trip too          re-arrange what you thought was real
freakofnature
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : May 23, 2012 12:24
now this is the place to make active meditation!
i think its not sad bec parvati one of the view places on this planet with that special energie!
its just what the people make of it.
take care of the nature and the parvati people.
lots of good luck!!

boom bolenathe!!           http://m.soundcloud.com/goaerillia

https://www.facebook.com/alexander.ellmurete
elastic_plastic
Re-Boot

Started Topics :  112
Posted : May 29, 2012 16:23
fuzulu plzzzz
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 3, 2012 23:02
so i hear kdd is not playing in this gig, and also farebi wont also, why are these labels and artists backing out? some good labels want nothing to do with such gatherings,and same goes for some good artists, they r simply refusing to play,and this is not my conclusion, but the label ppl and lots of artists's own words, who i had a talk with, why do you think that is? is it because the vibe in such parties r totally commercially driven? many of them had good things to say about the place, and the surrounding beauty,but nothing good to say about the vibe within the community of ppl attending these parties there, or what you think is the reason, because this is bad, for future parties and festivals in the valley, these things should be looked into and resolved, i can tell you guys some things that can be done to help out the scene,cause of this continues we guys will be missing out on some realgood performances and good music! and can u guys confirm that kdd is playing and so is farebi and if they r backing out, what r the reasons, and what additions will be made to the lineup to make us freaks bounce!there r a few other reasons which will help pull a better set of crowd who ahev better vibes, but some other things also have to be taken into account to make things good and positive.for example, local good artists and dj's shuld also be supported and booked,in india we have a whole lot of new amazing dj's and artists who are producing some quality music, and they are making all genre's of sound, so with a proper selection of artists and dj's within the indian scene, we can have all sorts of music, from fullon, to proggy ,to forest, to chillout etc etc,the good way is to book 1-2 Big name artists, the headlines on the party fliers,, and rest of the lineup should be good, quality local indian artists,, this way money can be utilised properly by getting amazing sound systems(whcih is most important), good decoration(to make the ambience.atmosphere magical),, cheap and healthy food, beer,water etc,is there at the party, not expensive, but decently priced,more ppl will buy then! and 10 million other things i have in mind to make the whole experience better,, and also many other things should be done to make things interesting and make good ppl come for these gigs , instead of just kids who wanna trip and smoke,, and forget to smile and vibe with the rest of the family,cause what i seen around here is all the indian kids just walk with their eyes down and reach the party, do their thing, and when music is over, they just walk back like zombies,where is the collective vibe,care,concern,etc etc,the main reason to be there is to have a collective conciousness, and a collective awakening,and the vibe is very important!which most of the ppl are completly forgotten about and things must be done, to get them involved and open them up, so completly, that only then will u see the real magic come alive, no jokes! if anyone is down to organise a good gathering,, i have some good idea's and some nice concepts ,, so i think a bunch of us should get together and make somethng real magical,, and all indian !!
bumshivam
bumshivam
toji

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 8, 2012 09:23
Be the change you want to see in the world... These simple words by Mr. Gandhi truly resonate wats going on in the world right now, leave aside our "so called" community.

Remember the time when we were 'kids' and looking for some place to bounce and find the true meaning of life, ofcourse in a different way and in the process made friends for a lifetime. Most people we remember who were the adults of the scene at that time were welcoming and accepted us with open arms (as much as they could) rather that shubbing us out saying that look at these kids n blah blah blah...

I think the time has come for all us so called 'flag bearers' of the scene to pass on the baton of the psy agenda (where as there shudnt be any) to these youngsters, make them understand wat the scene is all about, make friends rather than just standing in your pro-trancers corner at all these parties and judging each one of them by our own different ways... If u know wat i mean...

The change is here and is clearly evident... What you decide to do with it is wat makes a difference and pave the way for a brighter future...

Just my 2 cents...

Peace & Light

-Toji
          <<<<<We do not see things as they are,,,We see them as we are>>>>>
minus
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 10, 2012 21:12
^ ye mang, thats wat me meant, when me was younger me remember going for me first parties and old women and girls used to come and give hugs for no reason and make us drink water and make u eat food! and fruits in middle of me tripz, ofcourse me was zonked out,but still ppl cared, and when u walked in there, ppl used to vibe warmly and was welcome everywhere, that is wat me say bru..thatsall..made me feel at home, not like now days .. but me still know for real the truth
bom
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Jul 9, 2012 12:42
it was super!           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - PARVATI GATHERING - KASOL - 9th - 10th JUNE 2012

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance