Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - paranormal attack - phenomenon (chemical crew, 2006)
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

paranormal attack - phenomenon (chemical crew, 2006)

splinter
Splinter / Kode Six

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Mar 11, 2006 11:20
i call it paranormalpsytrance duh!

thats why its different...eurhg
yanaiw

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 13, 2006 21:26
i think this is soild album, i agree its not the new sound or something but its good for my taste, i realy dont like cheimcal crew but parnormal is the only artist from the lablel that worth a listing.
my bottom line paranormal attack new album is good one and skazi music not.
the-hq

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Mar 14, 2006 18:47
i have listened to this album recently and found it to use the same exact samples/synthlines/whatever as the other chemical crew people do.
does chemical crew hand out a "CHEMICAL CREW SAMPLE CD" to all their acts which they HAVE to use or they don't get signed?
damned i was so disappointed, i expected a much more kickass album, but it could be clearly and easily identified as the chemical crew style with a lack of innovation (in fact when i heard it i didn't know it was released on chemical crew, so i asked the guy who showed it to me if this was released on chemical crew and he said yes... bingo)           .o° welcome to the 6o4th dimension °o.
Squarepusher
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Mar 15, 2006 14:02
#6 track is soooooo bad

Bumper car music.... i dont like full on neither psy trance im more into progressive but when i go to the boom i like to listen to some acts with good ideias,this is BAD to my ears ...
if i listened to this in a party (track 6) i would run for my life...Shity synths played like Pimba music (portuguese private joke)...

Yes this is Pimba music to me... Bahhh

BTW somebody told me that Xangai played keyboards at weddings before trance parties.Can someone confirm this ....?
Stregone
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Mar 15, 2006 14:16
Quote:

On 2006-03-11 07:45, Suvrox wrote:
why almost nobody like it??
i like more and more everytime i listen to this cd!! for me is just fresh air, i know for many people is not psychedelic, but well i think u must be open your mind to new kinds of music and enjoy it!!

Hi Just wanted to say I'm as open minded as I can and I listen to a lots of differents genre of music and styles, I enjoy a lot many differents things, but this cd is supposed to be psychedelic and it isn't and if I have to listen to no psychedelical stuff, I have PLENTY of better choices then this
DARK-SPARK

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 15, 2006 15:03
Quote:

On 2006-03-15 14:02, Squarepusher wrote:
#6 track is soooooo bad

Bumper car music.... i dont like full on neither psy trance im more into progressive but when i go to the boom i like to listen to some acts with good ideias,this is BAD to my ears ...
if i listened to this in a party (track 6) i would run for my life...Shity synths played like Pimba music (portuguese private joke)...

BTW somebody told me that Xangai played keyboards at weddings before trance parties.Can someone confirm this ....?

@Squarepusher - u gotta be kiddin would rate this one of the best tracks frm the album
its a smasher n no doubt bout tha..
chemical style is different frm all others n learn to appreaciate their music as it comes.. these artists work really hard on making tracks like these.. n that is y they r one of the most successful artist over the globe..
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 15, 2006 16:16
Quote:

Sorry.. But anyway ,, We all have to start somewhere
Squarepusher
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 15, 2006 16:53
Quote:

On 2006-03-15 15:03, DARK-SPARK wrote:
Quote:

#6 track is soooooo bad

@Squarepusher - u gotta be kiddin would rate this one of the best tracks frm the album
its a smasher n no doubt bout tha..
chemical style is different frm all others n learn to appreaciate their music as it comes.. these artists work really hard on making tracks like these.. n that is y they r one of the most successful artist over the globe..

My friend,i dont know anything about chemical crew style,i quited listening to psy trance many years ago,and started to listening to more soft tones ...
IMO that track suxx with those thin lead riffs building cliched melodies that are not old school,neither avantgard...

And the guy that sings...

The others are not so terrible like this one...
However i can see that there is a lot of effort in mastering this project likewise some other full on projects worldwide,but,to me that doesnt compensate for the bad music with completely lack of musical feeling on it...

just my opinion,not 1%cent evilness on it !!!

Squarepusher
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Mar 15, 2006 17:00
Quote:

On 2006-03-15 16:16, psytones wrote:

seriously ...

It makes sense after hearing some tracks from this album !!!
Well like someone said here,i hate Britney,and Maddona new hit and they sell Zillons ,maybe my taste is f***ed up !!!
Pt.
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  236
Posted : Mar 15, 2006 18:59
Quote:

On 2006-03-15 17:00, Squarepusher wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-03-15 16:16, psytones wrote:

seriously ...

It makes sense after hearing some tracks from this album !!!
Well like someone said here,i hate Britney,and Maddona new hit and they sell Zillons ,maybe my taste is f***ed up !!!

No, I ment that I don't know, but it made me laugh.

Majority is almost never right. Music is a good reflection of this.
..::PsySacred::..
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Mar 19, 2006 01:02
i think chemical crew should leave the scene with shitty stuff..but this one is best rls from chemical crew not bad at all and isnt good choice for psy lovers..its more eurotrance or as other members said before pop trance
in fact its pure comercial album and would be worth listening for trance fan
btw...why no one write full review about this album ?!
my fav : men's vocal in some of track in this album :D was really cool it seems he was really tired
gandharva
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 04:03
this shoul be in another web page reviews something like scooter or tiesto           dont worry be hippie
xxl

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 23, 2006 22:11
skazy and the slave's once again
astralex

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 02:31
have been waiting more first album was cool
odysseus
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  99
Posted : Apr 6, 2006 17:41
only cool???

its great mate !!           give me darma, take your karma..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - paranormal attack - phenomenon (chemical crew, 2006)
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance