Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Paps- 2000 Hands- the remixes (ZMA, June 2001)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Paps- 2000 Hands- the remixes (ZMA, June 2001)

___shahar
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  70
Posted : Aug 7, 2001 00:53:26
[b][u]Paps- 2000 Hands- the remixes (ZMA, June 2001)[/b][/u]
1. Paps- 2000 Hands (original version)
2. Paps- 2000 Hands (Intact Instinct remix)
3. Paps- 2000 Hands (Opsis remix)
4. Paps- 2000 Hands (Son Kite remix)
5. Paps- 2000 Hands (Yumade remix)
6. Paps- 2000 Hands (Morphem remix)

Another remixes CD, this time for the great Paps hit- 2000 Hands from ZMA’s World Techno Alliance. On the original there’s no need to say much- it all has been said. The Intact Instinct remix I don't like, too heavy to my ears and not an interesting interpretation of the original. I dunno who's Opsis, some new Greek artist probably, judging by the name- nice one here, pretty powerful and will rock the floor, but nothing unforgettable. The Son Kite remix is worth getting this CD alone- it exceeds the original for me, which isn't an easy task- gives it a real new perspective- and the sound! Those massive kicks! The Yumade remix is nice, but nothing special. The Morphem remix is another goodie- again, a different and interesting one- what remixes are for, as I see it.

[b]Bottom Line:[/b] For Paps freaks, DJs and music collectors this is a joy. For the rest- this is no easy listening CD to move your head to at home- wait for the licensing to the big compilations. [b]Favorites:[/b] 1, 3, 4(!), 6.

___R2D2
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 7, 2001 13:54:58
Opsis  THE master of break beat techno....!!!!!making techtrance in greece and now 1 of the leaders in the scene....so wt u talkin bout ..new blablablabl.....
___oz
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  5
Posted : Aug 7, 2001 14:03:36
a really good one from greece.
i just love these remixes cd's ,they will surprise you every time.
___gimini
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 7, 2001 14:14:42
well its hard to make a remix to a track like 2000 hands...
imo all the remixes are exelent my favorite is Morhem remix.

[u]The Son Kite remix is worth getting this CD alone- it exceeds the original for me, which isn't an easy task- gives it a real new perspective- and the sound! Those massive kicks!
[/u]
:)

[i]np-Paps -2000 Hands (son kite remix)[/i]
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Paps- 2000 Hands- the remixes (ZMA, June 2001)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance