Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  France - OSMOSE 2003 ???
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

OSMOSE 2003 ???

Ananda
Audiobrains

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jan 3, 2003 16:35
Hi all
First of all happy new year 2003 to all of you hoping that your dreams will come true .
I am in Portugal at the moment and Wonder how was the Gaia-Tbe party on NYE ??
Any one kind or courageous enough to write a nice report ???? thanks in advance

Miss Tick
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  100
Posted : Jan 3, 2003 18:54
listen I'm so curious to read what's the guy who write a report.....

Go go guy !!! Do you remember we are 42 french user in this forum.... maybe 1 on 42 go to write anythings ????? ......           www.spintwist.de
www.myspace.com/djmisstick
olivier
Side-A

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Jan 3, 2003 22:44
hi, happy new year
so......
the place was the rollerparc where the frog's party took place
first thing i thought when i arrived was : where is punkadelic ???????? nowhere.... just a few homemade backdrops (quite ugly......) ...
the sound in the mainstage was quite bad , if u were more than 10 meters away from the speakers , u couldn't really apreciate the music because there was way too much echo........
ninja was playing when i arrived... quite hard set for the time....
i checked the progressive stage , and thierry was playing a killer progressive set (with kickin and powerfull progressive) i was quite amazed because it was so different from what i used to hear from him !!
then wizzy noise played on the main stage : AMAZING !!!! (as usual)
killer live act... so powerfull !!!!!!!
no breaks , just amazing music during 1h30
and the 2 greecs seemed quite happy to be there (they were dancing like crazy )
i say it again , wizzy noise is one of the most incredible live act on the scene
then avi algranati played his dj set & live act , both very boring.....
it was time to come back on the progressive stage : natas was killing everybody on the dancefloor , killer set , killer tunes
and the sound quality was very good on this stage(the room was smaller, but it was full !!! almost 400 people on the progressive!!!)
great !!!
then prismatic played... not really my cup of tea... too minimal for me....
so i went back to the main stage : paul taylor was playing.... it was allright but not amazing....
so i went back home , missing orion, but nevermind, wizzy gave me all i needed for this night
boom
Al-x

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 4, 2003 00:54
happy new year !
so, as sukanta said, the sound was not so good, too much reverb, but i like this place, a little bit cold in december !
i arrived when wizzy were playing and they fuckin rock the dancefloor ! micky and uriel seem to be realy happy ;-)
after, our international french disc jockey yayo took the place for the longest hour in my life, awfull
after that, spacecat with the same live i saw few months ago, not realy a live, nothing mixed, boring .....
paul taylor came on the stage and he played a very good set, powerfull with killer tunes ! then orion played a nice live, very good sound, nice tracks and almost unrealesed for me ! the good live at the good time (it was 8h).
after that stenman, a french dj (for ppl who don't know him) played a pumping set with good tracks till 9h30 and then mister paul taylor came back for the end of this night.
when the sound stopped, there was many ppl still there, ready to go on all day long !!
finally, a good party wich could have been better !!
Ananda
Audiobrains

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Jan 7, 2003 09:00
THANKS GUYS
for this report ... hope to see you soon !!
Trance Forum » » Forum  France - OSMOSE 2003 ???

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance