Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Orbit Constructions-Androneda (Demon Tea 2008)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Orbit Constructions-Androneda (Demon Tea 2008)

Ormion
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Jul 11, 2008 23:12:52
Orbit Constructions-Androneda

1. Eye Of Vecna
2. Quest For The Holy Snail
3. Abandoned Tomb
4. Hypernova
5. Bridge Under Construction
6. Church Of Emeralds
7. Thirteen Kings
8. Lost Spider

Orbit Constructions is no one else but Luna Orbit, the man behind Dark Nebula and Digital Psionics label.
This is his ambient project.

I bought this album because of the old school artwork and the comment of the guy who sold it to me that ‘it’s like you’ve been in a spaceship kind of music…’
He was almost right. I would describe this album as ‘it’s like you are floating in space kind of music’.
Androneda is a dark ambient album maybe too dark for some, filled with amazing sounds of a star dying, a black hole devours everything, the spin of a galaxy. This is what I imagine when I listened to it.
Every track has something to give you.
The haunted Eye Of Vecna, the ‘voyage to the sun’ Quest For The Holy Snail, the abstract Abandoned Tomb, the outer space beach Hypernova, the pessimistic Bridge Under Construction, the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, sad, lonely, divine, dramatic Church Of Emeralds, the space-ambient-at-its-best Thirteen Kings and the moist Lost Spider.

What I found really genious in this album is that it’s more than spookiness and pads overload. It has great melodies that coming from the void, effects made by universe itself and a great dose of melancholia.
The production is dirty exactly like it must be for an album like that.

Not just my favourite 2008 ambient album, but one of the best albums I’ve ever listened! Absolutely amazing!!!

10/10

a'damn
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  89
Posted : Jul 12, 2008 02:50
I am sooooooo fucking happy that Demon Tea has returned

http://a541.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/21/l_e1583ec68d05e59410040087397f34d4.jpg

I <3 Demon Tea.           nlm - http://goaconstrictor.com v4.2
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Orbit Constructions-Androneda (Demon Tea 2008)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance